Associate Account Manager (Underwriting Support)
Company: IAT Insurance Group
Posted on: January 14, 2019
IAT has an immediate opening for an Associate Account Manager (Underwriting Support) located in either Downtown Omaha, NE or North Scottsdale, AZ. Our benefits start day one and include access to free parking. Associate Account Managers provide overall day-to-day customer service and support to underwriters and will act as a liaison between the organization and agents, working closely with to ensure needs are being met. The ideal candidate will have experience utilizing and applying computer, organizational and professional written and verbal communications skills to accurately assemble policies and meet deadlines. Responsibilities:
- Enters schedules into proprietary rating systems.
- Prepares account service-related documents such as proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
- Assists in renewal process.
- Documents new business declines and non-renewals.
- Inputs, retrieves, summarize motor vehicle reports for violation data. Sorts and distributes appropriately.
- Summarizes loss runs.
- Reviews all company correspondence to ensure applicability to client needs.
- Answers and processes internal information requests.
- Reviews Policies, Endorsements, and Inspections for accuracy and compliance.
- Follows up with agencies on Quote subjectivities and other missing Underwriting information.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent (Associates degree is preferred).
- Equivalent is defined as having 4 years of relevant insurance experience
- IAT work experience preferred.
- Underwriting support experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of ISO and Commercial Lines Manual preferred.
- Knowledge of basic mathematics and problem-solving techniques preferred
- Strong keyboarding skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills used for interaction with all levels of associates and/or external sources in a variety of settings.
- Strong PC skills required.
- Must be detail and action oriented.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and deadline-driven production environment.
- Ability to organize, set and maintain priorities.
- To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and must not require, now or in the future, VISA sponsorship for employment purposes. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. We participate in E-Verify. IAT Recruiter: Steve Morley - Senior Recruiter
IAT Overview: IAT Insurance Group ("IAT") is a privately held global insurance company, headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, providing a wide range of property and casualty insurance products meeting the needs of individuals and businesses. IAT consists of four operating divisions, each sharing the same quality standards, commitment to service and innovation, and an overall mission of excellence. As an organization, we leverage our experienced leadership, sound analytics, proven operating platforms and extensive risk capabilities across the entire enterprise to deliver specialized, sustainable solutions for our customers. With multiple locations throughout the United States, IAT has a large footprint throughout the United States. As a privately owned organization, consisting of more than six hundred employees, we are able to act strategically within an ever-changing marketplace. We are large enough to make a difference in the industry but small enough to be agile and nimble. Our focus includes meeting customer needs and fostering an exceptional agent and broker network to serve clients. Furthermore, we strive to provide an environment where our employees feel empowered, challenged and valued. Not only does IAT provide a dynamic workplace, we also provide competitive total compensation packages and great benefits, including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision insurance, a generous time off policy, company provided life and disability insurance, a lucrative 401k company match, and incentive plans.
Keywords: IAT Insurance Group, Omaha , Associate Account Manager (Underwriting Support), Executive , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!