Therapist(PLMHP or LMHP)
Company: Daybreak Behavior
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Due to continuted client demand, Daybreak is expanding our
cinical team again! Therapist-PLMHP's are welcome to apply
Primarily Daytime sessions-no weekends Employer: Daybreak Division:
Clinical Location: 9239 West Center Road Suite 101, Omaha, NE 68124
Supervisor: LIMHP As a mental health treatment facility opened in
2011 and re-branded as Daybreak, Brighter Solutions for Mental and
Behavioral Health in 2014, our organization offers mental health
services to children, individuals, and families. We have helped
hundreds of children and their families enhance their lives through
our valuable services, including the Behavioral Health Day Program,
Day Treatment, Intensive Outpatient, and Family & Individual
Therapy, and are continuing to grow. Due to a significant increase
in client demand, Daybreak is now hiring for a Therapist. Overview:
Provides therapy to families, groups and individuals. Provides a
safe and effective therapeutic environment for children and
families in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Daybreak.
- Provides clinical services to families and children.
- Conducts group therapy for Day Treatment and Intensive
- Performs administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Provides case management services.
- Develops a thorough understanding of the Daybreak model of care
- Prepares, updates, and maintains documentation and records.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Minimum Requirements:
- Requires a Masters degree in psychology, counseling, social
work or other related field.
- Must hold the required mental health credentials and licensure
as required by the state of residence.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in active environment and lift up to 50
Keywords: Daybreak Behavior, Omaha , Therapist(PLMHP or LMHP), Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!