Patient Access Senior Associate - Clarkson Tower/DOC Lab
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we
are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to
our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after
completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 -
30 minutes to complete this.
First Shift (United States of America)
Nebraska Medicine Patient Access Senior Associate - Clarkson
Tuesday-Friday 7:30am-4:00pm in Clarkson Tower Access
Saturdays 6:30am-3:00pm in Durham Outpatient Center Lab
Why Nebraska Medicine :
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and
include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage
Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO
accrual, tuition reimbursement
Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future for
all individuals and communities through premier educational
programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top
employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Ensure patients and customers are greeted in a professional, timely
and efficient manner and accounts are created accurately and
efficiently in order to optimize cash flow for organization while
exceeding customer expectations and complying with all state and
federal regulations and laws throughout the processes of scheduling
confirmation, pre-registration/pre admission,
registration/admission, insurance verification, receipting of
payments, and patient way finding/escorting. Coverage for position
is required 24 hours a day 7 days a week with needs in various
areas of the organization, including the emergency department. Face
to face and bedside patient contact required.
* Minimum of three years customer service experience required.
* High school education or equivalent required.
* Ability to work in a proactive self-directed manner required.
* Multi-tasking and problem solving abilities required.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
* Strong communication and organizational skills with aptitude for
detail-oriented work required.
* Demonstrates the ability to form and maintain working
relationships within the organization to foster a team environment
* Ability to type 35 wpm with 95% accuracy rating required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) within six months of hire or transfer
* Experience in health care, collections, registration, or revenue
* Associate's degree in business, healthcare or related field
* Experience in health care revenue cycle functions including
insurance or registration preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products, specifically Word and
* Depending on the position available, fluency in Spanish
Working at Nebraska Medicine means you're committing to meaningful,
impactful work that will elevate the success of y
Keywords: CareerLink, Omaha , Patient Access Senior Associate - Clarkson Tower/DOC Lab, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!