Med/Surg ICU Charge RN
Company: CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - B
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Your time at work should be fulfilling. Rewarding. Inspiring.
That's what you'll find when you join one of our non-profit CHI
facilities across the nation. You'll find challenging, rewarding
work every day alongside people who have as much compassion as you.
Join us and together we'll create healthier, stronger
Contributes to the fulfillment of the CHI Health Mission and Vision
by implementing and maintaining programs, adhering to policies, and
patient care delivery standards of care in assigned departments.
Leads the delivery of patient care services on the shift to assure
patient-centered care needs are met and quality, cost-effective
care is delivered. Serves as a behavioral role model and promotes
an awareness and understanding of positive ethical and moral
principles. Acts as a nursing clinical subject matter expert.
Human Resources Management
- Functions as a mentor and coach.
- Assists with preparation of unit schedules.
- Establishes daily work plans for team of employees.
- Schedules staff for attendance at and completion of mandatory
- Assists in development and achievement of departmental budgets
- Assists with payroll activities such as monitoring
- Effectively manages material and supply usage.Leadership
- Assists in communicating a shared vision, mission and values
within the department.
- Facilitates ongoing problem solving that utilizes Department PI
to achieve desired quality outcomes.
- Conducts on-the-job training and education on topics such as
quality and patient satisfaction.
- Accountable for patient/physician satisfaction, leading process
improvement efforts/measuresClinical Competence
- Maintains knowledge and competence in areas of management and
- Demonstrates flexibility from management to clinical.
- Participates in educational programs to enhance
Graduate of a RN nursing programCurrent RN licensure in the State
of Nebraska or Iowa, Nebraska and Iowa are compact states, license
must be in the state of your residence.Basic Life Support is
required upon hire. Acceptable credentialing bodies and
certifications include the following: American Heart Association:
Basic Life Support.ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
certification within 6 months of hire.PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life
Support) certification required within 6 months of hire.
Keywords: CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - B, Omaha , Med/Surg ICU Charge RN, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!