Travel Registered Nurse RN Progressive Care Unit PCU
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: January 15, 2022
A Progressive Care Nurse will care for patients requiring close
monitoring and frequent assessment, but who aren't unstable enough
to need ICU care. PCU nurses monitor cardiac and other critical
vital signs and detect any changes, thereby enabling intervention
of life-threatening or emergency situations.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Omaha , Travel Registered Nurse RN Progressive Care Unit PCU, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!