Company: Common Spirit
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CHI Health has an immediate opportunity for a Patient Service Rep
(Receptionist). We are currently offering additional benefits for
our Patient Service Reps (Receptionists).
Location: Immanuel Family Practice Clinic
Scrub Coupon Code up to $60
Our Patient Service Reps (Receptionists) are part of our healthcare
team who are responsible for performing a variety of general
administrative support duties associated with the patient intake
process and performs routine duties within the clinic.
We want you to be confident in your choice to join our CHI Health -
Physician Enterprise as an Appointment Schedulers. It's important
that you enjoy working with all patient populations and
understanding your role's administrative accountabilities.
CHI Health strives to care for you the way you care for your
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your
profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI
Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs
for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic
Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics
delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast
Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care &
Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and
Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver
custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
In healthcare, we all agree that support is a must in order to be
successful. This position will support our healthcare teams by
ensuring they have everything they need in order to care for our
patients. They also play a huge role in a patient's experience and
prep when they visit any of our clinics. We couldn't do it without
you! If you have a passion for supporting others and enhancing
patient experience, we want to talk to you.
- Perform patient check-in at the time of visit and completes all
paperwork necessary to ensure the admitting process is efficient
and all clinic and regulatory policies are in compliance.
- Answer phone calls and direct them appropriately.
- Schedule appointments according to office guidelines.
- Obtain accurate patient and insurance information, collecting
copays (TOS) and deductible amounts.
- Copy/scan patient access related hardcopy materials (e.g. ID,
referrals, insurance cards, etc.) into the correct location in the
electronic medical record.
- Prepare charts for patient appointments making sure all
necessary information is complete.
Conduct all functions associated with patient check-out
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required & preferred):
Experience (required and preferred):
- 0 - 1 year healthcare experience preferred.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Omaha , Medical Receptionist, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!