REGISTERED NURSE MED/SURG Nights
Company: Memorial Community Hospital & Health System
Posted on: June 24, 2022
*** $15,000 hiring bonus for RN hire ***
*** $10,000 hiring bonus for LPN hire ***
- Full-Time NIGHTS (0.9 FTE)
- Evaluates, plans, implements, and documents nursing care for an
assigned patient population.
- Assists physician during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patient and family to understand condition,
medications, and self-care skills.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures
within the medical surgical field and Intensive Care nursing.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.Job
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- Current RN or LPN Licensure in the state of Nebraska or Iowa
- Current BLS certification required. Current ACLS certification
required or within 90 days of hire. Current PALS certification
required or within 90 days of hire.
- At least 1 year RN/LPN experience required.
Keywords: Memorial Community Hospital & Health System, Omaha , REGISTERED NURSE MED/SURG Nights, Healthcare , Blair, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!