Clinic RN - Psych
Company: Nebraska Medical Center
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we
are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to
our patients and their families.
Please note that this position may require an assessment after
completion of the application. Please plan for an additional 20 -
30 minutes to complete this.
First Shift (United States of America)
Clinic RN - Psychiatry
Monday - Friday
8am - 5pm
Working at Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medicine
Please make sure to attach a resume for review.
Ask Your Recruiter About:
* Bonuses (if applicable)
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Loan Repayment Program
* ADN > BSN Funded Sponsorship Program
Why Nebraska Medicine:
Our shared values reflect who we are and why we're here and
include, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence, Accountability, Courage
* Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution, PTO
accrual, tuition reimbursement
* Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future
for all individuals and communities through premier educational
programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
* Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top
employers and the best employer in Nebraska
Provide and coordinate delivery of clinical resources to assure
safe, high quality patient care and ensure continuity of care.
Perform duties in an environment of care where the needs of a
patient are short term, non-acute, and non-life threatening.
* Bachelor's degree in nursing (BSN) required unless candidate
meets all of the factors to qualify for Exception A or Exception
* Demonstrated effective communication skills required.
* Ability to demonstrate initiative, teamwork, and flexibility
* Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Nebraska
or current compact state license required.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification endorsed by the American
Heart Association (AHA) required.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) department dependent
* Based on position, prior experience in patient nursing,
specialty/primary care clinic and/or telephonics preferred.
* Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree preferred.
* Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Word,
PowerPoint, and Excel preferred.
* Proficient with use of email applications preferred.
* Experience with EPIC or other electronic medical records
* Specific to the Medical Call Center department; multi-state
* Exception details:
EXCEPTION A: Candidate must meet all of the following: (1) has
current experience directly applicable to position; (2) is deemed
the best candidate for the position; and (3) written approval to
hire a candidate without a BSN is received from the appropriate
levels of operational leadership, nursing professional practice
leadership and the Chief Nursing Officer. If a candidate is hired
without a BSN after meeting these criteria, the candidate must
either have 3 years of experience directly applicable to the
position or sign a written agreement consenting to obtain a BSN
within four years from his/her hire date.
EXCEPTION B: Candidate must meet all of the following: (1) is
currently employed by Nebraska Medicine, or is eligible for rehire
into a benefit eligible employment status at Nebraska Medicine
within 364 days of the previous termination date; (2) hired by
Nebraska Medicine before November 21, 2014, or hired by an entity
acquired by Nebraska Medicine if the employee was hired before the
acquisition; (3) has experience directly applicable to position;
and (4) currently hold a Registered Nursing License.
Nebraska Medicine is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, marital status, sex, age, national
origin, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender
identity and protected veterans' status.
Keywords: Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha , Clinic RN - Psych, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!