Company: Hillcrest Health Services
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hillcrest Rehab Services currently has an opening for a Physical
Therapist interested in a part-time/PRN position providing services
at our facilities in the area. Join the premier provider of
healthcare services to aging adults where you will you will be able
to immediately apply your clinical knowledge and abilities. Be a
part of the team that local aging adults trust to ensure they are
functioning at their greatest capacity and independence.
Key Responsibilities for Physical Therapist:
- Follows and displays practice congruent with the American
Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics
- Establishes an appropriate physical therapy plan of care for
each individual patient as determined by the comprehensive
assessment in order to achieve their highest level of function
- Delivers direct patient care in accordance with state
regulations as well as the established plan of care for the
- Must have licensure in Nebraska & Iowa as a Physical
- Must have knowledge of the rehabilitative needs of the
physically and cognitively challenged aging population.
- Must be able to develop and implement programs that meet the
needs of the clients and patients served
- Previous experience with older adults and/or skilled nursing is
preferred but not required.Please visit our website and apply
online at http://www.hillcrestcareers.com. Please contact Leah
Burton, Recruiter, at 402-682-6585 or email@example.com
for more information.
Keywords: Hillcrest Health Services, Omaha , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!