Hospice Chaplain PRN
Company: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted
Posted on: August 6, 2022
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's
We are looking for a Hospice Chaplain to provide spiritual support
to our patients and their loved ones.
- Build strong relationships in a positive team environment
throughout the community we serve.
- Assures spiritual assessment of patients and
families/caregivers in the hospice program and appropriate services
are rendered in a timely manner.
- Facilitates the development of the individualized the plan of
care by participating in the comprehensive assessment to meet
identified spiritual needs.
- Maintains records of spiritual care services utilization and
related activities for quality assurance, program development, and
policies and procedures review and revision.
- Collaborates in planning of periodic memorial services to meet
the needs of personnel, volunteers, and community clergy/spiritual
counselors working with the hospice team.
Our Chaplains Have:
- A Bachelor's or graduate degree. Accredited seminary or school
of theology preferred.
- Hospice/ experience preferred.
- The ability to accept different lifestyles, cultures, beliefs,
and values while working in an interfaith setting.
- Knowledge of and commitment to hospice philosophy of care.
- A valid Drivers license and access to an insured and good
Come Join Our Team!
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-###-####
Keywords: Heritage Communities: Independent Living, Assisted, Omaha , Hospice Chaplain PRN, Healthcare , Papillion, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!