Physician / Internal Medicine / Nebraska / Locum or Permanent / Occupational/Urgent Care Physician
Company: Cross Country Locums
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Cross Country Locums has need for an Occupational/Urgent Care
Physician in Nebraska. Details listed below. OPEN DATES :
- Open dates: Open dates: 9/26 thru 12/12/22 SCOPE OF WORK:
- Worksite Setting: Free standing clinic
- Scope of Work: Accountable for treating both scheduled and
walk-in work related injuries and urgent care patients in an
outpatient clinic setting.
- Must be DOT certified and able to suture
- Diagnose and treat work-related injuries, perform
pre-placement, DOT, and surveillance physical examinations.
- Evaluate and treat urgent care patients on a walk-in
- Perform in-office procedures REQUIREMENTS:
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Active unrestricted Nebraska license, DEA, DOT cert, proof of
COVID Vaccination and TB REFENCE POSITION #: 51498
Keywords: Cross Country Locums, Omaha , Physician / Internal Medicine / Nebraska / Locum or Permanent / Occupational/Urgent Care Physician, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!