Dermatology Office Call Center Specialist
Company: Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands PC
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Advanced Dermatology is looking for a motivated, energetic
individual who excels in customer service. Candidate will be
responsible for managing multiple phone lines with a high volume of
calls, scheduling appointments per practice protocol, and triaging
messages. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (This list may not include all of
the duties assigned)
- Schedules and maintains appointments through computerized
- Adheres to established Rules of Scheduling as determined by the
- Answers telephone, screens calls, take messages, and provides
information along with greeting patients in a prompt, courteous and
- Computer data entry of patient health information and/or typing
of correspondence and documents.
- Handles patient, provider, and staff requests within the
appropriate scope of practice.
- Display a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated,
courteous and professional attitude.
- Registers and verifies insurance coverage during scheduling
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Person is required to sit at a desk for 90% of job duties. Join
the Advanced Dermatology team and help make a difference!
Keywords: Advanced Dermatology of the Midlands PC, Omaha , Dermatology Office Call Center Specialist, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!