Company: Heritage Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
SummaryTitle:Registered NurseDepartment:OnCare Home
HealthCommunity Location:OnCare Home Health - 16934 Frances St,
Suite 200City and State:Omaha, NEHours :Part TimeDescription
"Caring for those that once cared for us is one of life's greatest
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join us at Heritage
OnCare in building relationships and supporting the wellness of our
Home Health patients.
Home Health RN's:
- Build positive relationships throughout the home health team
and community we serve. Providing Skilled nursing visits with
clients in their home and or place of residence.
- Work closely with patients, families, physicians, and the
interdisciplinary team to provide a personalized care experience by
assessing individual needs.
- Maintain records and confidentiality regarding all aspects of a
- Is knowledgeable and can easily assess and implement federal
and state home care regulations as they relate to home care
services. Demonstrates ability to critically think, plan, organize
and problem solve needs and takes initiative to implement
objectives resulting in favorable outcomes.
Our RN's Have:
- An active RN license in the state or hold a compact state
- 3 years RN experience, prior home care experience preferred but
- A current CPR Certification.
- An active driver's license, acceptable driving record and
access to reliable transportation.
- The ability to independently lift 30lbs. Come Join Our
For more information contact us at
Call us at: 402-578-0789PI199887204
Keywords: Heritage Communities, Omaha , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Bennington, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!