Physician Omaha NE
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Omaha, Nebraska. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
General practice, Family or internal medicine Physician Omaha
Orthobiologics and Regenerative Medicine Career Opportunity
An established private healthcare group is seeking a licensed
Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) who is looking for
an exciting career in the field of Regenerative Medicine.
No previous experience in regenerative medicine is required. The
company will provide comprehensive training to select candidates.
Training includes numerous courses with CME accreditation as well
as in office shadowing and training (previous injection experience
with Ultrasound or Fluoroscopy is preferred but not required).
This is an office-based position with no call requirement and no
requirement of prescribing opioids. Patient flow is very reasonable
to allow for adequate time to connect with patients. Emphasis on
quality of life with a reasonable patient volume and a
well-informed patient population. Clinic hours are 9-5pm,
Monday-Friday, with no call. Earning potential is not capped with a
competitive annual salary and monthly bonus structure. Additional
benefits offered include annual CME opportunities, competitive
vacation package, and health and dental insurance.
Required Skills Include:
- Ability to learn and utilize EMR platform effectively
- Provide leadership and direction to all medical staff
- Ability to read and interpret advanced imaging (MRI, x-ray, and
- Perform minimally invasive injections and/or
- Ability to operate an ultrasound machine while performing
- Ability to perform all peripheral joint injections
- Willing to learn back injections (cervical, lumbar, facet,
- Ability to perform trigger point injections
- Ability and willingness to perform PRP
- Willingness and ability to perform Bone Marrow Aspirations of
the iliac crest
Regenerative Medicine is changing the way we care for patients.
This is a very rewarding opportunity within a very exciting field
of medicine. We believe that a patient should be offered treatment
options outside of the traditional healthcare approach while
respecting the patient's continuum of care.
please send CV to
Brian Torchin / CEO
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, Omaha , Physician Omaha NE, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!