Emergency Medicine Physician in Omaha, Nebraska- Offering a GENEROUS SIGN ON! (Physician )
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Emergency Medicine opening in Omaha, Nebraska. Now offering a
GENEROUS SIGN ON! TeamHealth is seeking a board certified or board
prepared in emergency medicine through American Board of Emergency
Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine
(AOBEM) physician to join our prestigious practice at CHI Health
Lakeside Health in Omaha, Nebraska. Known for its affordability,
Omaha offers metropolitan living at a fraction of the cost!
Recently, the city has been ranked the Best Place to Live by U.S.
News & World Report, No. 3 on America?s 15 Best Cities for Young
Professionals list by Forbes and is ranked No. 20 on Livability's
Top 100 Best Places to Live! This emergency department features 18
beds and sees an annual volume of approximately 25,000. There are
32 hours of physician coverage and 18 hours of advanced practice
clinician (APC) coverage. The EMR is EPIC. This is an employee
status with excellent benefits and competitive pay rates!Position
- Paid professional liability insurance and tail coverage
- Access to professional development tools, educational resources
and CME through the TeamHealth Institute
- Association with a leading physician practice in the U.S.
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral
Keywords: TeamHealth, Omaha , Emergency Medicine Physician in Omaha, Nebraska- Offering a GENEROUS SIGN ON! (Physician ), Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!