Company: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Omaha, Nebraska. This and other chiropractor jobs brought to you by AlliedHealthJobCafe.com Chiropractic Assistant job in Omaha, Nebraska. The Chiropractic Assistant job is within the military medical system and is a civilian position. Civilian and military personnel work together in the extensive military medical system. The hospitals and medical clinics provide services to the active duty military service members, military retirees, and their families and provide a full range of medical services. Our employees are our best assets! Come join our team of healthcare professionals where you are valued.Fantastic PTO accrual rateCompetitive CompensationBenefit Package (health, dental, and vision plans)Dedication Program Manager to support your employment Chiropractic Assistant Job Overview:
- Performs patient check in and check out, appointment scheduling, cancellation and rescheduling to include patient registration either on the phone or in person.
- Determines patient eligibility for care and refers patient appropriately.
- Performs medical record review to search for previous relevant test results and referrals related to chiropractic care.
- Pulls hard copy charts when needed. Maintains files and records according to regulation.
- Builds provider(s) schedule(s), and modifies as necessary, to include creating, deleting and modifying appointments.
- Stocks and orders clinic supplies to include office and medical supplies.
- Coordinates provider(s) meeting schedules and training to ensure conflict with the patient care schedule does not occur.
- Prepares meeting reports as needed.
- Interacts with various members of the patient care team and coordinates patient care with other clinics both internal and external to the MTF to include radiographic testing and procedures that may be accomplished through the managed care support contractor.
- Maintains treatment areas and exam rooms according to established standards and regulations, to include cleaning and preparing rooms in between patients.
- Coordinates maintenance and repair as needed.
- Escorts patients to treatment areas and exam rooms, instructs patients as directed by the provider, takes vital signs as directed.
- Provides therapeutic interventions to include: ultrasound, electrical stimulation, vibrator massage, heat, cold, diathermy, transverse friction massage, trigger point therapy, and proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) stretches according to provider orders and established protocols. Acts as chaperone when requested.
- Provides patient care instructions at the direction of the provider and established protocols.
- Distributes and collects patient satisfaction surveys as directed. Participate and track process improvement activities as directed. Performs other related duties as assigned. Chiropractic Assistant Job Qualifications:
- Attend a formal training program as a chiropractic assistant, nursing assistant, physical therapy assistant, operating room technician or other similar medically related support type occupation.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a chiropractic assistant if required by NE.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Chiropractic Assistant within the last three (3) yearsor
- have a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience with orthopedic/osteopathic clinical experience either in the inpatient or outpatient setting within the last three (3) years. Position contingent on contract award. Incumbents HIGHLY encourage to contact us! Come join our team of healthcare professionals!
Keywords: FEDERAL STAFFING RESOURCES, Omaha , Chiropractic Assistant, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!