OR Registered Nurse for Travel Assignment
Company: International SOS
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Operating Room/Ambulatory Care/MedSurg opening in Omaha, Nebraska.
This and other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com JOB
DESCRIPTIONJob Title:Operating Room Registered
NurseLocation:Project Location: Kwajalein AtollLegal
Entity:International SOS Government Services, Inc.The Role:
International SOS Government Services is seeking an Operating Room
Registered Nursefor a Travel Assignment. This is a great
opportunity to work in a beautiful, unique setting with a generous
benefits package. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right
Are you a person who truly wants to help our enlisted men and
Are you someone who wants to make a difference every day?
Do you want to work for a company that offers one of the best
benefits in the country?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, this job is for
This project site is located at the U.S. Army Garrison Hospital on
the island of Kwajalein Atoll. The hospital serves more than 1,400
residents, which include military personnel, Army Civilians,
contractors, and family members. Kwajalein is home to one of the
world's largest coral atolls and surrounds one of the largest
lagoons in the world. Kwajalein's year round warm, sunny weather
supports a variety of activities, such as scuba diving, sport
fishing, sailing, and water skiing. The military base also boasts
entertainment areas like a movie theatre, bowling alley, gym and
small shopping areas. Airfare, Transportation, Lodging and Meals
are Covered!Description:The Operating Room Nurse will be
responsible for assisting with preoperative and postsurgical care
and treatment under the supervision of the Chief Medical
Officer.Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist medical providers with medical procedures as allowed
within licensed scope of work.
- assisting with preoperative and postsurgical care and
- Intake and documentation of the patient's medical history,
prescribed medications, and vital signs.
- Assist with examinations and/or treatments.
- Report all changes in patient's conditions to the medical
- Provide assistance with minor/acute surgical procedures and
have the capabilities to stabilize trauma patients in preparation
for transport to higher level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 years of nursing experience
- Experience in a clinic setting (Operating Room)
- Current and unrestricted license from any US State, District of
Columbia or US Territory to provide healthcare within scope of
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Nursing is required from an
accredited nursing program.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) and
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- American Heart Association - Advanced Trauma Life Support
(ATLS) certification is preferred.
- CNOR preferred (not required)
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work
- Work involves sitting and standing for prolonged periods of
- May require bending, stooping and lifting up to 15 lbs.
Other Special Qualifications:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to effectively
- This position is unaccompanied.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident Card is required.
- US DOD CNACI clearance or the ability to obtain one is
- Must be able to relocate to the United States Army Kwajalein
- A valid passport is required and must be in your possession
prior to relocation. You must maintain a current passport during
your stay on Kwajalein Atoll. Full time employees of International
SOS are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision benefits and a 401k
option. Additional benefits may include tuition and travel
reimbursement for full time employees.
DO YOU KNOW A QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL? WE HAVE AN
EXCELLENT REFERRAL PROGRAM FOR KWAJALEIN AND YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE
EMPLOYED BY INTERNATIONAL SOS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT! YOU CAN EARN
UP TO $750 FOR QUALIFIED REFERRALS, INQUIRE TODAY!!
International SOS provides travel security solutions for
organizations who have employees around the world. We help
companies prepare their workforce for travel to unfamiliar and
remote locations, and provide training and guidance on travel risk
management to help keep workers healthy and safe, wherever they may
be. Our highly-trained teams use their knowledge of procedures and
policies across the world to help provide global medical assistance
and security measures International SOS is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against employees or job
applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability,
genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered
veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local
Keywords: International SOS, Omaha , OR Registered Nurse for Travel Assignment, Healthcare , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!