Retail Trading Representative
Company: Td Ameritrade
Posted on: September 13, 2020
Do you love helping others?
Are you committed to doing the right thing?
Are you interested in learning and increasing your financial
knowledge and experience?
Then this Retail Trading Representative could be the role for you!
We are hiring for multiple shifts and training starts OCTOBER 19,
We are seeking enthusiastic, curious, and motivated individuals to
start their career journey in Financial services. Well even provide
paid training for your Series 7 and 63 licenses. Why, you ask,
because we believe investing in our associates is essential for
investing in our future.
Our commitment to helping you grow goes further than training. Your
goals are just as important to us as they are to you. We offer a
supportive environment, where we value the unique view every
employee brings to our team. TD Ameritrade is a leading provider of
investing technology and education, enabling traders to build and
execute their investing strategies and processing more trades per
day than any other financial services firm.
This entry level Retail Trading Representative role supports TD
Ameritrades highest revenue generating, most sophisticated retail
active trader clients. Retail Trading Professionals handle phone
calls (inbound and outbound) and chats in a fast paced, market
sensitive environment. Duties include order entry, trading platform
tutorials, relationship building and management, risk analysis, and
management and mentorship of clients through education on
strategies and products.
- Provide direct, real-time support to the firms most active
- Apply sound judgment and ownership in researching and solving
elaborate and unique non-trading inquiries(account maintenance,
login support, etc.).
- Utilize advanced level of skill and experience to coach clients
on market best practices.
- Master and teach clients how to use the firms most complex
trading platforms (including but not limited to: Thinkorswim,
Mobile Trader, and Thinkorswim Web) allowing clients to harness and
maximize TDA technology to increase their trading
- Analyze and interpret client positions and market conditions to
urgently present advantages and disadvantages of various
strategies, allowing clients to find best solutions for their
- Mentor clients around margin rules and calculations on equity
and option positions and risk management.
- Perform multiple tasks at one time, including address client
inquiries through multiple channels (telephone, electronic chat,
- Effectively Identify gaps in client knowledge, and proactively
teach, for the purpose of preventing or limiting future client
losses, enhancing their confidence and profit potential, and
positively impacting client retention, and loyal customers.
- Serve as consultant and resource to other TD Ameritrade service
teams on all matters related to the markets, equities trading and
derivatives trading, including de-escalation of oral and written
- Identify best trading tools to suit clients style and strategy
and deliver unparalleled education.
- Education Level: Bachelors Degree preferred. (Or relevant
experience in lieu of).
- Excellent Client Service Skills.
- Are motivated to learn about the securities industry, including
the basic principles of equity trading, derivatives, and
- Displays the confidence, skill and professionalism demanded by
active traders to resolve time-sensitive, and possible costly
issues in a manner that strengthens the client relationship and
mitigates risk for the firm.
- Must have necessary sense of urgency, ability to multi task in
serving multiple clients at one time, and strong judgment and
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to teach complex concepts to clients and associates of
varying levels of expertise.
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of
civilian requirements listed.
Keywords: Td Ameritrade, Omaha , Retail Trading Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!