Casino Cashier - Harrah's
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Responsible for performing varied cashier, check cashing, Total
Rewards, APS, Skymall and Slot Booth functions in an upbeat,
pleasant, efficient, an honest manner. Also, responsible for
security of all funds entrusted during his/her shift. KEY JOB
- Distributes monies accurately to guests via check cashing,
conversion of coins, exchange foreign currency, tokens, and gaming
chips into currency for gaming guests.
- Accurately processes Fast Cash ticket redemptions and check
cashing transactions and redeem coupons.
- Communicates and executes components of Caesars Rewards program
(Caesars Entertainment loyalty program) to existing and new
- Reviews player rating screens and issues complimentaries in
accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ensures customer contact is upbeat, positive, informative, and
- Updates and maintains customer information to accurately
reflect customers profile.
- Replaces lost cards for our guests.
- Accurately completes all cashier paperwork.
- Processes slot taxable jackpots, quick pays and no I.D.
- Completes reserve and emergency coin fills as needed.
- Knowledgeable of paid in/out policies and procedures.
- Adheres to departmental, company, regulator, and internal
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service
- Strong written and verbal skills required. Ability to print and
write legibly. Must be fluent and literate in English.
- Maintains positive communication with co-workers on all levels
and works as a team.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodations,
including the ability carry up to 50 pounds, and push/pull up to
750 pounds (with electric cart assistance). Must have the ability
to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and
balance when maneuvering around work area. Must be able to stand
and walk for entire shift.
- Previous computer skills preferred such as Word and Excel.
- Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of
integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a
regulated business WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Must be able to work in areas containing dust, second hand
smoke, varying noise and temperature levels, lighting, vibration,
crowds and air quality.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Listens and responds to visual and aural cues.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Omaha , Casino Cashier - Harrah's, Hospitality & Tourism , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!