Kitchen Helper - Central Middle School, 5 Hours Daily
Company: Millard Public Schools
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Kitchen Helpers for Central Middle School - 5 hours per day
Begin your career with Millard Public Schools, renowned for
providing outstanding education and a fantastic place to work! If
you are good-natured, detail-oriented, and strive for excellence
every day, apply now to join our team! Millard Public Schools is
searching for a hard-working, reliable kitchen helper for Central
Middle School to assist with the preparation, serving, and clean-up
of food for students, Monday - Friday, from 12:30pm - 5:00pm. Enjoy
a rewarding position, providing nourishment for kids in a fun,
dynamic environment! Essential Functions:
- Perform assigned duties associated with the preparation of
meals. Cook and bake food, prepare individual portions, and perform
other food preparation duties as assigned.
- Clean and sanitize utensils, dishes, and appliances, machines,
and other equipment. Perform general cleaning duties in
- Perform miscellaneous food service duties as assigned including
acting as a cashier for lunch. Assemble machines, count money,
order and store supplies, and secure food in containers for
shipment to other school kitchens.
- Serve prepared food to students.
- Adjust to change in a dynamic environment, maintaining
productivity while handling other essential tasks as assigned.
- Interact positively with students, building staff, and
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Experience in high volume food preparation and serving is
desired. School kitchen experience is preferred.
- Required upon hire to take Food Handlers Class within 30 days
- Other requirements:
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working
relationships with staff, students, and others.
- Ability and willingness to follow work instructions in all
areas of food service and maintain a positive attitude toward the
food service program.
- Ability to report to work on time and notify manager at the
earliest possible time when unable to work. SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
Occasional 1-32% Frequently 33-66% Constant 67%+ 1. Standing x 2.
Walking x 3. Sitting x 4. Lifting 40 lb max x 5. Carrying 10 feet x
6. Pushing/pulling x 7. Climbing/Balancing x 8.
Stooping/Kneeling/Crouching/Crawling x 9. Reaching/Handling x 10.
Speaking/Hearing x 11. Seeing/Depth Perception/Color x For
immediate consideration, please complete our application from the
MPS website. Highly qualified applicants providing at least two
references (one supervisory reference) will receive priority
consideration. All applicants will receive notifications by email,
but only the most qualified will be called for interviews. Please
check your email for status updates.
Keywords: Millard Public Schools, Omaha , Kitchen Helper - Central Middle School, 5 Hours Daily, Hospitality & Tourism , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!