Company: Cutchall Management Company
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- As a line cook, you will prepare customer orders with accuracy
- Provide quality service, taking pride in working behind the
scenes to prepare quality products for our customers
- Contribute to an overall positive and collaborative
Must have reliable transportation
- Some kitchen experience helpful, but not required.
- Professional communication skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Walk and stand throughout the entire shift.
- Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stoop, and wipe.
- Regularly lift up to 20 lbs
- Frequently wash hands
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Moderate exposure to extreme temperatures
- Must report to work in a neat, clean uniform and present a
well-groomed, hygienic appearance Associated topics: breakfast,
cocinero de produccion, commercial, commercial kitchen, cook,
diner, food prep, kitchen prep, restaurant cook, sandwich
Keywords: Cutchall Management Company, Omaha , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!