Customer Service Representative - 17/hour - Omaha
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We're hiring.Ubiquity is hiring for Customer Service
Representatives to join our team in Omaha, NE. Demonstrating skills
and concepts within a high volume call center environment. Customer
Service Representatives are responsible to troubleshoot and think
outside of the box to identify, resolve, and assist the caller.
Base starts at $17/hour.We're made of something different.We act
with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and
community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and
perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding
goals - every person, in every role, for our company and our
clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!The
- Take incoming calls / call backs for the Health Group from
Providers, Members, Health Plans, or Brokers.
- Calls will include asking you to find a Specialist, PCPs, Labs
or Urgent Care ; Claims status; Authorization status; Eligibility;
- Take calls and provide accurate, satisfactory responses to
their inquiries. If necessary, transfer them to the Health
- Manage calls involving dissatisfied customers, offering
assistance and support, escalating items for quick resolution.
- Collaborate with management team and other call center
representative to improve the customer experience
- Provide high levels of Customer service and willingness to
- Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate resolutions
to caller's inquiries
- Respond to calls in a courteous, professional & efficient
manner providing timely follow-up to requests for information and
- Attention to detail will be needed
- Able to work in a high pace, high call volume customer call
- Document details on every call in the required systems for
future follow up, data collection and reporting
- Timely review, completion and implementation of mandatory
training and departments updates
- Operate MIS and telephone systems effectively and efficiently,
following established protocols for security, transfer and
- Participate in training sessions, reporting on trends and
issues which impact members and Health Partners as a whole.
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to review, support and maintain HIPAA and Regulatory
- Flexibility with scheduled shifts, lunch and breaks as business
need warrants.Ideal Candidates Have
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years customer service experience.
- Healthcare and Call Center experience preferred.
- Microsoft Suite including Outlook with a basic understanding of
Word, Excel and Access;
- Strong organizational skills, effective written and oral
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to interact with all
levels of staff and various departments.The Perks.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Learning and Development OpportunitiesWhat we do.Ubiquity
delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across
customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on
transforming the customer experience through data, applied science,
and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep
industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf
of 150+brands and counting.We want you.We're committed to creating
an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race,
gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, we
believe that we're at our best when everyone feels free to be their
most authentic self.
Keywords: Ubiquity, Omaha , Customer Service Representative - 17/hour - Omaha, Hospitality & Tourism , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!