Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionThrive Restaurant Group is a family-owned
restaurant company that's been in business for over 50 years, and
we're looking for the next member of our family. We are committed
to making a difference in the lives of the people we serve and the
communities in which we live. If you want to work in a fun family
atmosphere and are interested in learning business, leadership, and
hospitality, this is the place for you.In Applebee's, we're known
as Legacy Apple. Applebee's has become synonymous with the
neighborhood, which inspires us to be a good neighbor in the
communities we serve, not just a great place to eat. Whether we're
helping save a high school prom, or raising money for children
battling cancer, we've given over $5 million to strengthen the
lives and relationships in our communities. Our guiding value is
"Be a Good Neighbor".Role: BartenderInvitation: To make a
difference by loving people with friendship, food and drinks.
You'll be responsible for creating a welcoming bar atmosphere while
you serve and interact with guests, mix and serve alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks as well as food.Specific Functions and
- Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, and fruit juice
to prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (30%*).
- Interacts verbally with all bar guests creating a friendly and
upbeat atmosphere (20%*).
- Serves food and drinks to all bar guests (15%*).
- Completes assigned opening and closing side work (15%*).
- Slices fruit and vegetable garnishes for drinks (5%*).
- Presents guest checks to bar patrons. Makes correct change
and/or completes any necessary charge card transactions (5%*).
- Processes employee and/or manager food orders (5%*).
- Relays food orders to the kitchen via the point-of-sale
computerized register system (5%).Qualification Standards:
- A desire to care for others, grow, and learn.
- A positive attitude.
- Able to operate blenders, frozen drink machines and other bar
- Stands during the entire shift.
- Frequent immersion of hands in water every five minutes.
- Ability to wipe down table tops, table legs, pick up debris off
floor and wipe down booth seats in all areas of the
- Transports glass racks cases up to 25 pounds (such as a case of
beer) up to 15 times per shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills
required.Physical Requirements:There are physical demands that come
with this role. To be successful in this role you'll be regularly
required to 1) navigate throughout the restaurant and communicate
with guests, 2) move and grasp items up to five pounds, 3)
occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, 4) bend and stoop.
You must have adequate vision to be able to discern cleanliness
throughout the restaurant and operate a touchscreen. To perform
these essential functions, reasonable accommodations may be made if
you have disabilities.Thrive Restaurant Group is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. Tennessee locations use E-Verify per state
requirements. In this role you are paid the tip credit minimum
wage, plus tips. This is an average estimate, only, and actual take
home pay varies based on availability.
Keywords: Applebee's, Omaha , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!