Livehaul Supervisor - 1st Shift (5am-2pm)
Company: Lincoln Premium Poultry
Posted on: January 25, 2023
JOB TITLE: Live Haul Supervisor DATE: 1/2023
REPORTS TO: Live Haul Manager STATUS: Exempt
CORE VALUE COMMITMENT:
All employees will demonstrate our culture of commitment to
quality, respect for fellow employees and business partners, and
responsibility to the environment and our community.
Responsible for assisting Live Haul team in directing and
coordinating Live Haul operations to ensure quality products and
services to the processing plant. Assists in coordinating the
department to ensure deadlines and goals for production are met and
are on time.
DIMENSIONS: WORKING ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Assist in the day-to-day operations of the Live Haul department
in respect to management of the contractors and coordinating who is
hauling and catching the live broilers from the farm to plant. This
position would be required to be on the farm from the start of
catch to finish to ensure all contractors are following guidelines
- Assist the Live Haul Manager in training, coaching and teaching
all subordinates and contractors in performing their jobs to reach
- Ensure animal welfare is adhered throughout the process of
catch to arrival at the plant according to LPP standards.
- Assist with the contract growers in relation to communication
of the catch schedule or issues that may arise during catch.
- Monitor costs of all programs for efficiency and effectiveness
in meeting performance factors.
- Communicate daily with management on any issues that may arise,
including processing plant management.
- Maintain safety standards and adherence to all safety
- Assist in managing equipment repair issues that may occur from
damages related to the catching process.
- Must have a clean driving record and maintain a clean record to
drive a company vehicle.
- Be flexible to work long hours and or holidays if the need were
- Be a valued member of a team that will provide excellent
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year related experience preferred.
- Experience may be substituted for education.
- Experience in the trucking industry preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Bilingual is preferred but not required.
This job requires that you cannot own or have any contact with
animals with feathers, other than those owned by Lincoln Premium
Poultry, during your employment with LPP.
NOTE: The information above is a reflection of the general nature
of job duties. From time to time additional duties may be
Keywords: Lincoln Premium Poultry, Omaha , Livehaul Supervisor - 1st Shift (5am-2pm), Hospitality & Tourism , Fremont, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!