Field Sales Representative (Retail Sales Rep)
Company: Masco Cabinetry
Posted on: May 20, 2019
Job DescriptionMasco Cabinetry has an immediate opening for a Field
Sales Representative (Retail Sales Rep), in the Omaha, Nebraska
Masco Cabinetry manufactures four nationally recognized cabinetry
brands, KraftMaid--, Merillat--, QualityCabinets-- and Cardell
Cabinetry. Offering an unmatched selection of stylish, high-quality
products at a variety of price levels, Masco Cabinetry brands are
favored by builders, dealers, distributors and home centers
throughout North America. A leader in environmental stewardship,
Masco Cabinetry products have been granted an Environmental
Stewardship Program certificate by the Kitchen Cabinet
Develop and grow sales of Masco Cabinetry products within a
designated region to meet and/or exceed projections for overall
sales and comparative store growth.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build and leverage business relationships with store personnel
in order to promote sales and comparative growth.
- Conduct regular store visits as determined necessary by
Regional Sales Manager.
- Persuade store personnel to offer Masco Cabinetry products to
- Train and support store personnel by educating them on the
Masco Cabinetry product and program offering both in-store and
off-site, including training on marketing programs and
- Proactively address product, warranty and/or service issues and
communicate resolution with all parties involved including store
personnel, consumer, Regional Sales Manager and Masco Cabinetry
- Maintain and update display presence in showrooms.
- Analyze sales metrics and develop tactical and strategic sales
plan to meet and/or exceed goals.
- Review monthly budget and maintain/provide quarterly account
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree; or 8 years of selling experience with a
minimum of a High School diploma or GED.
- 2+ years selling experience.
- Proficient computer skills required including Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated successful capability to resolve conflict over
sensitive or complex issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the
ability to interact with external customers.
- Demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships
and work collaboratively with department, cross-functional business
teams, and customers.
- Excellent project management and budgeting skills with a
deadline orientation and focus.
- Excellent organizational skills, including ability to
multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and decision
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness,
flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction
- Ability to travel daily within assigned region.
- Ability to travel quarterly beyond region.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 5 years of retail sales or business material industry
- Ability to read and understand sales reports.
- 20/20 Design software experience.
- Ability to read blueprints and layouts.
- Familiarity with the cabinet industry and product.
- Prior trim carpentry and/or kitchen installation
experience.ShiftFull or Part TimeFull timeMasco Cabinetry (the
"Company") is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the
best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment
decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to
prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including
but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary
increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions
of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information,
pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age,
physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic
partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any
other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws
providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies
to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless
of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful
discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Cabinetry is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet
based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that
allows participating employers to electronically verify the
employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United
States. Please click on the following links for more
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless
specified within the job description.
Keywords: Masco Cabinetry, Omaha , Field Sales Representative (Retail Sales Rep), Hospitality & Tourism , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!