Director, Global Compensation
Posted on: March 28, 2020
17292 Director, Global Compensation (Open)Position Type:Full
Whats your ideal role? How about your optimal culture?
At CSG, our HR mission is to create a positive, dynamic employee
experience that drives organizational results and growth. Our
vision is to create a high-performing culture that sparks
innovation and celebrates success through flexibility, simplicity,
and modernization. And we have the perfect opportunity for a
passionate Global Compensation leader. The successful candidate
will be one who is extremely collaborative with an expert-level
knowledge of global compensation practices. This role is a strong
mix between hands-on and consultative, leading a team of three
compensation professionals. CSG is on a strong growth trajectory,
and we are looking for an individual who can take our compensation
function to the next level in a fast-paced environment. The
necessity to effectively manage competing deadlines with the utmost
professionalism and flexibility is crucial.
The ideal candidate will be an integral team player with our HR
Business Partners and business leaders to identify and resolve
global compensation opportunities, with precision project
management skills and the desire to drive creative compensation &
recognition programs, while optimizing process and structure.
Built around a flexible work environment, this role can be based in
Omaha, Denver, or Chicago. If you are interested in an environment
that doesnt need a fancy employee value proposition full of
buzzwords to tell what youll get out of working at CSG, join us and
find out why our team loves working here.
- Create and develop global compensation programs.
- Develop communication and training plans for both employees and
- Partner globally with the HR and leadership teams on planning,
designing, communicating and operationalizing market competitive
total rewards packages.
- Consult and collaborate with members of HR and business to
explore problems, resolve issues, or offer solutions on matters
related to compensation.
- Directly manage a team of three compensation analysts.
- Drive the teams to focus on consistency and a customer-focused
approach to program consultation and delivery.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the business and HR
leaders of each function in order to demonstrate influence and
impact on compensation outcomes.
- Innovate and react quickly to changing business and market
realities and demonstrate openness and flexibility to client needs
- Partner closely with recruiting leaders to hire the very best
in a challenging market.
- Strong analytical skills and market knowledge, with a proven
record in building complex financial/ compensation models.
- Exhibit a history of developing a strategically designed
approach to the creation of compensation programs in line with
organizational goals and objectives.
- Experience in multiple of the following compensation
disciplines: salary and incentive plan design and administration,
sales compensation, international compensation, and equity
- M&A integration and job profile mapping experience.
- Prior knowledge of HRIS systems, specifically Workday.
- Key knowledge of new compensation strategies/changes that
impact compensation programs and latest technology related to
- Ability to design as well as implement in a dynamic fast-paced
- Minimum of 10 - 15 years of increasing experience with global
compensation analysis, design and administration.
- Strong analytical, project management and process management
skills. Excellent at analyzing, synthesizing and drawing
conclusions from the data quickly and accurately.
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to
shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines.
- A preference for and ability to thrive in a fast-paced
- Experienced in working in a dynamic HR organization that
requires good partnership and collaborative skills to support the
- Working knowledge of employment law and practices.
Keywords: CSG, Omaha , Director, Global Compensation, Human Resources , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!