Distribution Center HR Coordinator
Company: Tractor Supply
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Performs Human Resources related duties at the professional
level and may carry out responsibilities in some or all of the
following functional areas: employee relations, training,
recruiting, labor relations, Team Member time and attendance
(KRONOS) and payroll related processing and responsibilities for
Distribution Center Team Members. This role will cover our weekend
shifts, weekend work required with flexible hours.-
- Partners with Team Members and management to communicate
various Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes data and makes
recommendations to the management team for corrective action and
- Responds to employee relations issues such as Team Member
complaints, payroll or benefit issues.
- Partners with HR Manager, Operations and SSC Compliance
Department to assist on representing the company for any
- Facilitates and/or provides training (including orientation) to
DC Team Members.
- Maintains and coordinates Team Member recognition
- Interviews, screens, and recruits job applicants to fill entry
level, hourly and technical job openings.
- Reviews applications and interviews applicants to match
experience with specific job related requirements.
- Maintains working relationships with all Team Members and
adheres to all Company policies and procedures by monitoring
day-to-day implementation of policies concerning wages, hours and
- Participates with management in investigating Safety issues and
- Conducts new hire orientation.---
- May perform other duties as assigned-
- Bachelor's degree Human Resources Management or a related
- Two to three years of experience in Human Resources role.
- Background in employment law and other government compliance
regulations is preferred.
- Ability to objectively coach Team Members and Management
through complex, difficult and emotional issues.
- The ability to research and analyze various different type of
- Must have the ability to make recommendation to effectively
resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent
with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation, or
- Ability to organize and prioritize
Strong software skillsStrong
attention to detail.KRONOS and ADP payroll experience
preferred.Normal DC Office conditions, but required to walk the
Distribution Center on a daily basisTractor Supply Company (TSCO),
the largest rural lifestyle retailer in the United States, is
dedicated to enhancing our strong company culture built on our Team
Members' commitment to our Mission and Values.- With over 1,900
stores in 49 states and an innovative e-commerce platform, Tractor
Supply ranks in the Fortune 400 with annual revenues of more than
$10 billion and growing! Come grow your career with us as we serve
those who live -Life out Here-!--Tractor Supply Company offers a
competitive Benefits package, including Medical, Dental, & Vision
plans, to all Full-time Team Members as well as Part-time Team
Members who are deemed eligible based on a minimum hours
requirement. In addition, TSC offers access to other Benefits such
as a Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, 401(k), and an
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Keywords: Tractor Supply, Omaha , Distribution Center HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!