Company: Habitat For Humanity - Omaha
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Senior Recruiter is responsible for creating strong talent
pipelines for Habitat of Omaha's current and future hiring needs
through research, development and implementation of effective
recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of
qualified and capable talent for the organization. DUTIES AND
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Source passive candidates and developing sell messages
utilizing various mediums (job boards, social media, referrals,
community outreach, career fairs, partnering with Development and
Communications on a robust career site and needed marketing
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews and assists with the interview process,
attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors and
- Deliver qualified diverse candidate slates to hiring
- Partner with managers and Human Resources Analyst to ensure
up-to-date job descriptions for needed competencies, current salary
data, interviewing techniques, identification of diverse
interviewers, how to address equity and inclusion topics with
candidates during interviews
- Establish service standards for turnaround times for time to
post, interviews, offers, candidate declines; recognizing that each
person declined for a job is a potential future donor
- Work collaboratively with the Human Resource Analyst on job
architecture, salary structures needed to hire the best talent,
career pathing opportunities, onboarding and orientation materials,
DEI, engagement and culture messaging.
- Source and assist managers with the placement of specialized
- Maintain a weekly HR Recruitment Dashboard to include metrics
specific to candidate flow, time to fill/hire, diverse
slates/hires, interview to hire ratio.
- Work with HRIS provider to fully leverage recruitment related
- Ensure all hiring that takes place meets current governance and
labor law requirements
- Participates in orientation and on-boarding activities and
performs other duties as assigned. QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business administration
or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience in recruiting and talent sourcing
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various
interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Habitat of Omaha uses
- Experienced in developing and implementing a full recruiting
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
with varied audiences.
- Self starter, goal oriented, success driven, professional, able
to multitask, and must be a problem solver.
- Must be able to establish and maintain strong working
relationships with others and maintain confidential information and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Human Resources
Information System (HRIS).
- Preferred SPHR/PHR or SHRM-SCP/CP. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at a time. EQUAL
OPPORTUNITY POLICY Habitat for Humanity of Omaha (Habitat Omaha)
actively recruits, employs, trains, compensates employees
regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, gender, national origin, age, disability,
genetics or veteran status. In addition to federal law
requirements, Habitat Omaha complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including workplace harassment. At Habitat Omaha, we
have a clear vision to be the place where a diverse mix of talented
people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work. Our vision
is to see a world where everyone has a safe, affordable place to
live, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication
of our passionate and creative employees. Our dedication to
promoting diversity, multiculturalism and inclusion is clearly
reflected in the work that we do externally in the community, as
well as internally with our employment practices.
Keywords: Habitat For Humanity - Omaha, Omaha , Sr. Recruiter, Human Resources , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!