Sr. IT Corporate Recruiter (HR)
Company: Medical Solutions
Posted on: August 6, 2022
At Medical Solutions, we re people who care, helping people who
care. No matter how you look at it, there s a whole lot of care
going on in our world and that s just the way we like it.What do we
do? Medical Solutions is one of the nation s largest providers of
total workforce solutions in the healthcare industry, connecting
nurses and allied health clinicians with hospitals and healthcare
systems across the country and around the corner. Through our
family of brands, we also serve a segment of clients outside of the
healthcare space. And we re the very best at what we do.You ll love
our culture that s filled with heart and soul. As a company and
employer, we re sincerely and unabashedly us. We lead as humans
first and believe the unique qualities of each team member make us
better together. We share a purpose for helping others and the
drive to make a difference. And we offer endless opportunities for
personal and professional growth, throughout your career.At Medical
Solutions, you ll find a great place to work and a career home. We
ve received Best Places to Work awards, landed top industry awards,
and received accolades for the impact we ve made in business and
within our community.But the only way to really get to know us, is
to join us. We think you ll fit right in. Sr. IT Corporate
Recruiter - Job Description The Senior IT Corporate Recruiter is
responsible for the full life cycle of technical recruiting and
talent acquisition support. The ideal candidate possesses the
ability to lead projects where independent action, judgment, and a
high degree of initiative and confidentiality is required while
mentoring and coaching other Recruiters.This position will
participate in the planning and implementing of technical
recruiting process improvements and partner with managers and
internal staff. Job Responsibilities:
- Be an example for our people by demonstrating Medical
Solutions' Core Values in everything you do.
- Recruit technical talent by using traditional and creative
sourcing methods to identify and attract qualified candidates that
will enhance our company's culture.
- Develop a strong understanding of highly technical roles and
evaluate candidates according to technical requirements.
- Conduct cultural and technical screening interviews and
coordinate second and final interviews with hiring managers and
- Develop strong working relationships and partner with IT
management to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Utilize proactive, creative, and cost-effective recruitment
methods to attract and source active and passive candidates.
- Communicate regularly with both internal and external
candidates throughout the recruiting process to ensure a positive
- Create and extend offers. Initiate onboarding once candidates
- Track applicants and sourcing leads and assists with government
compliance reporting such as Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), Equal
Employment Opportunity (EEO), etc.
- Build business partnerships with IT management and Human
Resources / Training / Payroll/Benefits that improve teamwork,
knowledge sharing, adoption of best practices, and leveraging ideas
- Partner with our Marketing team to attract top-level candidates
and create brand recognition.
- Provide input to human resources strategy within the Business
Unit and HR team to ensure alignment with business strategy.
- Proactive recruitment by sourcing through multiple recruiting
- Take initiative with recruiting activities and
- Be a resource for training.
- Report hiring metrics to business partners.
- Mentor and coach others on the talent acquisition team. Be a
source of knowledge of the current market. Job Qualifications:
- 3-5+ years of recruiting experience required. 1-2 years of
technical recruiting experience required.
- Proven recruiting lifecycle experience for complex
- Must have a fundamental understanding of technical
- Ability to develop and execute sourcing strategies to support
technical and leadership-type positions.
- Ability to recruit and support all business units.
- Ability to consistently manage 15+ open job requisitions
- Proven success with mentorship and coaching.
- Proven leadership, ownership, and independence.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems required.
- Previous experience recruiting at local job fairs, colleges,
and other community job placement organizations.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, with
a high sense of urgency, high attention to detail, and effective
time management. Strong initiative, good judgment and must be
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information
- Ability to communicate effectively and develop trust with
internal and external customers and employees at all levels of the
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and internet
- Creative thinker and positive person.
- Knowledge of Affirmative Action Plan requirements. Preferences:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or HR Administration preferred,
or equivalent work experience strongly preferred. Some of the
benefits we offer
- Insurance: Day 1 benefits (health, dental, vision, 401(k) +
employer match) and company-paid life insurance; short and
long-term disability; supplemental life insurance for yourself,
spouse & child(ren); and multiple voluntary benefits
- Remote work option - we re where you are!
- Flexible PTO (PT-Oh!)
- Flexible schedules
- Award-winning training program
- Connectivity stipend
- Competitive compensation as part of our total rewards
- (8) paid Holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Why us?
- We live our Values in all we do
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Focus on total wellbeing
- Employee Experience Team that provides perks in-office and
- Relaxed culture and casual dress (t-shirts and flip-flops
welcome!)Learn more about Medical Solutions and what it s like to
be part of our team. Check out our Careers website, .
Keywords: Medical Solutions, Omaha , Sr. IT Corporate Recruiter (HR), Human Resources , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!