Human Resources Assistant
Company: NOVA Treatment Community, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
NOVA Treatment Community is hiring a full-time Human Resources
Assistant . The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for
assisting the Chief Human Resources Officer with recruitment,
hiring, training and various personnel tasks and duties. Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Associates Degree in Human Resources preferred. High School
Diploma or GED required.
- Two years prior human resources experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software and
Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
- Ability to maintain complete and accurate records.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to type 50 WPM.
- Ability to prioritize work, multitask and utilize individual
and team oriented problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of personnel file systems. Major Responsibilities
- Create and maintain personnel reports, documents and
- Enter employee demographic information into Electronic Health
- Assist in recruitment needs of agency: post current employment
ads and update frequently; screen applicants; complete phone
screening interviews; schedule and participate in face-to-face
interviews; and follow up with applicants after interview
- Complete and submit background check paperwork on all potential
new hires and employees when required.
- Assist in the facilitation of New Employee Orientation and
annual employee trainings.
- Complete employment paperwork with all newly hired
- File and assure all current, up to date information is
maintained in personnel files.
- Complete monthly employee OIG and SAM exclusion database
- Prepare appraisal paperwork and distribute to program
Supervisors or Managers.
- Schedule quarterly CPR and First Aid trainings.
- Provide backup transcription and other typing duties as
- Assist the Chief Human Resources Officer with various projects
- Provide back-up support to the front desk Receptionist by
monitoring front entrance and answering calls when needed.
Keywords: NOVA Treatment Community, Inc., Omaha , Human Resources Assistant, Human Resources , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...