Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: September 9, 2020
ETL developer focused on customer data integration from our
direct sales / marketing teams. You will impact how millions of
people learn about our products, the way business partners support
our customers and use data, as well as explore new technologies to
better meet those needs.
It's a mission that takes some serious smarts, intense curiosity
and determination to be the best. Come be part of the team who
makes it possible. WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Contribute towards the development, testing, maintenance and
integration of applications / systems
- Program and leverage integration tools to build, maintain, and
implement our solutions
- Gain knowledge of various development approaches and assisting
with the design of ground-up projects and enhancements
- Get to know the supported business area(s), have an awareness
of related objectives and challenges
- Focus on accuracy and quality, while continuing to deliver
- Keep an eye on security and privacy to protect Company data
This posting reflects the Developer essential functions,
qualifications, and physical requirements. The Senior Developer and
Architect have variable essential functions and qualifications.
Competency and skill set will determine level of placement within
the posted job family. ABOUT YOU:
- Professionally sharpened skills over the last year or more
- SQL, ETL (preferably with Informatica), Relational Databases,
- Data Modeling, Performance Tuning
- Support an iterative development process
- Like to communicate with team members and collaborate on
- Positively impact team success by multi-tasking and adapting to
- Possess knowledge of core technologies, yet still driven to
pick-up new tech through research as well as asking the right
- Graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a
related degree or equivalent work experience
- Help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within the
department and the larger organization
- Value different ideas and opinions.
- Listen courageously and remain curious in all that you do
- NoSQL, Data Lake and API
- Teradata, Business Intelligence Tools (ex. Tableau)
- Agile, Data Warehouse Design
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A diverse workplace where associates feel a sense of
- An organization that feels like a small, close-knit community
and has the strength of a Fortune 500 company
- Tuition reimbursement, training and career development
- Competitive salary, incentives, 401(k), flexible work schedules
and a healthy amount of time off
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product
customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability
creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to
experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you'll have the tools to be your best self at work.
Here you'll do meaningful work and your talents will have a
positive impact on peoples' lives as we help our customers protect
what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse,
dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become
engaged --- feel a sense of belonging --- and contribute to the
company's exceptional future.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact
our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career
center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation,
contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are
available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply
within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity
/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Omaha , ETL Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!