Sr Oracle Database Administrator
Company: ACI Worldwide
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Join Us as We Make Possibilities Happen
Every action we take as 1ACI redefines what's possible. As
Innovators, we Envision possibilities. As Developers, we Build
As Leaders, we Empower possibilities.
At ACI, we're not just driving payments at the speed of change.
We're Making Possibilities Happen.
Our people are the core of our business. Our 1ACI team represents
globally diverse, passionate and dedicated group of thousands of
around the world who share a common commitment to making our
by driving the future of payments. As a Sr. DBA in Omaha, NE,
Norcross, GA and Waltham, MA you can help make possibilities
Plans computerized databases, including base definition,
documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and
Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and
tools, such as base dictionaries. Establishes and maintains
integrity controls. Formulates and monitors policies, procedures
relating to database management. Proposes and implements
enhancements that will
improve the performance and reliability of the system. Normally
instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new
- Provides senior level technical and operational database
administration. Installs, maintains, develops and implements
procedures for ensuring the security, availability and integrity of
databases and large data warehouse database environments.
- Provides analysis and definitions of technical standards
to database resources. Provides analysis and design function for
- Applies knowledge in the area of physical database design,
performance and tuning, backup and recovery procedures in order to
database performance issues, database capacity issues, replication,
distributed data issues.
- Provide support resolving conversion and upgrade data
Liaise with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers for the
and clarification of requirements and to facilitate the progress on
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand and Adhere to all Corporate
Policies to include but not limited to ACI Code of Ethics and
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or
field or equivalent experience
- 5 years Oracle database administration experience as well
- Experience working with multiple operating systems
- Experience monitoring and auditing procedures of databases
- Experience in database schema design
- Experience with database security administration, disaster
- High availability, systems performance monitoring and
- Experience with PostGres would be a plus but not required.
Benefits: In return for your expertise, we offer
growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits
package in a
casual work environment.
Are you ready to help
us transform the world of electronic payments? To learn more about
Worldwide, visit our web site at www.aciworldwide.com.
ACI Worldwide is an
AA/EEO employer in the United States, which includes providing
opportunity for protected veterans and individuals with
disabilities, and an
EEO employer globally.
Keywords: ACI Worldwide, Omaha , Sr Oracle Database Administrator, IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!