Sr. Agile Retirement Product Owner
Company: Charles Schwab Corporation
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Sr. Agile Retirement Product Owner in Phoenix, Arizona - Careers
at PHXPEAK - SCHWAB PEAK Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies
to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log
in Sr. Agile Retirement Product Owner Job Locations US-AZ-Phoenix -
US-TX-Austin - US-NC-Charlotte - US-NE-Omaha Requisition ID
2020-66467 Posted Date 2 months ago (12/18/2020 5:00 AM) Category
Product & Project Management Position Type Full time Your
Opportunity The Schwab Process Optimization Team (SPOT) is a group
of highly skilled individuals whose focus is on the continuous
improvement of our operational processes, application functionality
and client experience. This role will lead the SRC (Schwab
Retirement Center) application and is responsible for leading SRC
efforts from concept to rollout. The retirement plan service
providers are able access their information to handle Schwab
accounts using the SRC portal. They will work within a Scrum Agile
team being responsible for the entire software development
lifecycle (planning, analysis, design, implementation, and
maintenance), with primary ownership for planning, design and
implementation of new and existing features and capabilities.Our
ideal candidate communicates effectively with various partners
across the organization and thrives on driving client facing
technology improvements. This innovative and high-demand work
requires our Senior Product Owners to have a clear vision for the
platform, which they convey to leaders and business partners alike.
In addition, this role is responsible for leading the backlog,
roadmap, releases, dependencies, and proactively solving problems
that might affect delivery or production performance. The Sr.
Product Owner will work directly with technology teams to improve
and modernize the overall on-line experience. What you are good
- Lead one or more Agile teams through writing and grooming Epics
and User stories, planning, developing, testing and releasing value
- Facilitate prioritization sessions with the business and
leadership to build out feature priorities.
- Work closely with BAs and technology to flesh out requirements,
and planning the release and rollout of the feature to users.
- Continuously integrate feedback from metrics, clients, partners
and customers into recommendations for improving delivery and
evolving our operating models and agile frameworks.
- Understand and articulate client problems to define the right
- Utilize critical insights from product management research to
bring value propositions and business cases.
- Build release plans and feature roadmaps aligned to strategic
goals and organizational priorities while effectively leading
- Collaborate with technology peers to lead roadmap and release
- Present regular readouts to leaders, stakeholders and business
partners on overall status of the platform health.
- Ensure the platform is successful in achieving its objectives
in a timely fashion and defining value.
- Be accountable for day-to-day support and feedback, content,
training and tools that ensure user enablement.
- Champion your application and lead cross-platform initiatives
within a matrixed organization.
- Define the support requirements and application
deployment/launch strategies to promote awareness and drive
adoption. What you have
- 3 to 5 years' experience in an Agile Product Owner role.
- Successful history working with leadership, stakeholders,
external customers, and technology teams.
- Consistent record of owning, planning, defining, and delivering
an annual roadmap.
- Must possess experience with UI design, Agile, and a strong
solid understanding of SDLC methodologies.
- Solid communication skills with the ability to simplify
sophisticated technical topics.
- Effective relationship builder with the ability to work
cross-functionally with various personality types.
- Must be detail oriented, with strong analytic, research and
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; high quality of
work that adheres to all standards, regulatory and audit
- Excel in prioritizing daily functions and dealing with multiple
deadlines and high volumes of work.
- Must possess advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Passionately committed to providing a great client
- A results oriented self-starter who can lead efforts with
little or high-level direction.Preferred skills:
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge and/or experience with any of these applications are
a plus: STAR, Pega, SRC, SRT,Confluence, Jira, Salesforce.
- Utilize your understanding of the retirement industry,
regulations, and client needs to champion assigned efforts.
- Prior experience in retirement administration/recordkeeping
and/or business analysis experience desired.
- A strong collaborator and who is outgoing, spontaneous,
adaptable, and imaginative. Options Apply for this job Apply Share
Refer a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working
properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again
later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Why Schwab?
At Schwab, "Own Your Tomorrow" embodies everything we do! We are
committed to helping our employees unleash their potential and
achieve their dreams. Our employees get to play a central role in
disrupting a multi-trillion-dollar industry, creating a better,
more modern way to build and manage wealth. We're a modern
financial services firm that stands apart from the industry, where
you can go as far as your ambition takes you.
Hear from employees: What's it like to work at Schwab!
The benefits of working at Schwab : a package designed to empower
your health, wealth, career and life.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace
where everyone feels valued.
The posted salary range describes the minimum to maximum range for
this job description in the state of Colorado. The salary range is
posted in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work
Act. The salary range for this same position may be lower or higher
in markets outside of Colorado.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to
provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law.
(Please click here to see policy.)
Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing
women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in
We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a
company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and
integrity. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Charles Schwab Corporation, Omaha , Sr. Agile Retirement Product Owner, IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!