Company: TAK West Shore LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
TAK is one of the largest and fastest growing communications,
broadband, and technology service companies in America. We strive
daily to provide the best customer experience, delivering on our
mission of BEING OUR CUSTOMER'S HERO, EVERY DAY. With our continued
growth, we are looking for a Fiber Technician to join our team in
the Omaha, NE area. Why TAK?
- Full Time
- Paid Weekly
- Sign-On Bonus $1,000 - $3,000 (depending on experience)!!
- Paid Training!
- Loyalty Bonus 2x per year!
- Company provided Vehicle, Phone, Tools & Work Attire
- Full Benefits Package (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Match!
- 25K Company Paid Life Insurance
- Independent Work & Team Collaboration
- Career Development & Advancement Opportunities! The Role
- Strive to provide the best customer experience every day
- Resolve and troubleshoot issues
- Complete installation of products and services
- Connect face-to-face with customers; consulting, assisting and
- Prioritize, organize and efficiently complete tasks to meet
- Work independently
- Work in a variety of environments; indoors, outdoors, tight
- Navigate a variety of terrains managing tools and equipment
- Valid driver's license
- Passing of all pre-employment requirements (MVR, Background
Check, Drug Screen)
- Ability to travel daily and open to a variety of schedules
- Excellent customer service, time management, problem-solving
and troubleshooting skills
- Certification or 6 months of FTTX installation experience
- Must be familiar with using a Fusion Splicer and mechanical
- Ability to learn and operate testing equipment and
- Ability to utilize hand tools, identify wire size/color and
accurately utilize measuring devices
- Ability to carry, climb, operate, and work upon an extension
ladder (approximately 28 feet high and 75 pounds)
- Ability to complete work indoors, outdoors, in tight spaces and
elevated by bending, reaching, twisting, climbing, and working
while standing up to 70% of the time
- Ability to safely navigate various terrains, managing equipment
- A body weight of no more than 275 pounds to perform ladder work
safely. **Safety is our #1 Priority. If personal safety is not
compromised, an accommodation may be available based on previous
ladder experience in a similar role.** Equal Employment Opportunity
(EEO) Employer All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: TAK West Shore LLC, Omaha , Fiber Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!