Scrum Master II
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Scrum Master IIUnited StatesNewInformation Technology2 days
agoPost Date22202651Requisition #Apply for JobShare this JobSign Up
for Job AlertsCTG is assisting a client for a Remote Scrum
Master!Duration: 6+ monthsPay Rate: based on
experienceOVERVIEW:Provides servant-leadership and mentorship to
multiple cross-functional agile teams through effective application
of Agile principles and frameworks including Scrum, Kanban and
Extreme Programming (XP). Strengthens understanding of effective
practices, theories and techniques to support continuous
improvement. Educates and coaches teams to create an environment
that fosters self-organization, cross-functionality, collaboration,
conflict resolution, transparency and continuous improvement.
Visualizes, communicates and radiates team information to keep
their work and impediments visible to stakeholders.PRIMARY
- Utilize a broad knowledge base of agile practices including
user stories, retrospectives, story mapping, Acceptance Test-Driven
Development (ATDD), Test-Driven Development (TDD), continuous
integration, pairing, information radiators, etc., to help create
high performing teams.
- Encourage a continuous improvement culture for individuals
within the agile teams, constantly discovering better ways of
working, through transparency, collaboration, and
- Curate team-level coaching content used to guide teams
regarding agile practices.
- Facilitate meetings with the teams for purposes of idea
generation, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, backlog refinement,
sprint reviews, retrospectives, problem-solving and alignment.
- Help the teams gain transparency into their workflow through
appropriate use of information radiators.
- Address blocking issues that are beyond the teams authority, or
require support from other teams, so the teams remain focused on
achieving their goals.
- Work with other Agile Leaders to increase the effectiveness of
the application of Agile within the organization.
- Provide mentorship to less experienced Scrum Masters.
- Seek and host a variety of individual and team learning
opportunities, such as communities of practice, conferences,
meetups, reading and classroom training.
- Understand and adhere to the Companys risk and regulatory
standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Companys
Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to
- Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal controls to
mitigate risk on an ongoing basis. Identify risk-related issues
needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the
- Maintain internal control standards, including timely
implementation of internal and external audit points together with
any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as
assigned.SUPERVISORY/MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:While not having
direct management responsibility, the position manages activities
through influence, accountability and ownership, functioning in an
agile environment.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 4 years experience as a
member of an agile team, including a minimum of 2 years Scrum
Master experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 8
years higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum
of 4 years experience as a member of an agile team, including a
minimum of 2 years Scrum Master experience.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Depth of knowledge in at least two technology team roles
(project manager, user experience, business analyst, developer,
- Prior experience fostering team self-organization and
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean principles and practices.
- Experience developing/managing digital capabilities.
- Understanding of Design Thinking principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience leading through influence.For immediate
consideration please email email@example.comCTG is a leading
provider of digital transformation solutions and services that
accelerate clients project momentum and achievement of their
desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an
indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career
destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations
in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For
more information, visit www.ctg.com.Our culture is a direct result
of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions
we take. In other words, our people are the culture. Its a living,
breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we
engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of
our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops
the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to
Work-certified company across many of our global operations.CTG
will consider for employment all qualified applicants including
those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the
requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.CTG
is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will
assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and
employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits,
compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals
without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression,
age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or
any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our
Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality
and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to
promoting employment opportunities for members of protected
- Job Function: Business Intelligence
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (16 years)
- Work Remote: Yes
- Travel: No
Keywords: CTG, Omaha , Scrum Master II, IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!