Software Engineer with Clearance
Posted on: January 25, 2023
What is Aviture?Aviture is a full-service technology consulting
firm with expertise in software solutions for both commercial and
government organizations.We believe software doesn't mean anything
unless it solves a problem, so we create technology to enable
users, open possibilities, and create meaningful impact."I wanted
to create a company that I would have wanted to work at when I was
an engineer." - Mark Griffis, PresidentWe are headquartered in
Omaha, Nebraska, with remote employees across the nation: Las
Vegas, Washington D.C., Austin, Dallas, Portland, Green Bay, Kansas
City, Madison, Minneapolis, and Orlando, just to name a few.What is
Aviture's Art of the Possible?Along with our mission-driven team's
deep expertise in a wide range of development languages, we employ
a disciplined agile approach to define goals upfront, keep
organizational value at the forefront, and set the pace for rapid,
iterative innovation that transforms organizations. We call this
the Art of the Possible.The solutions we've created have:
- Saved lives in the California wildfires and southern U.S.
- Provided security for the 2020 Presidential Inauguration, Super
Bowl, and post-attack Boston Marathon
- Enabled augmented-reality training environments for
- Increased transparency and promoted patient wellness in
hospitals and senior care facilities
- Combined computer vision and robotics to automate dangerous
manual labor tasks
- And much more! Why You'll Want to Live AviturianAviturians
create technology that makes a meaningful difference in someone's
life. We're a team made up of designers, engineers, developers, and
inventors who believe technology's purpose is to empower users to
change the world. Here are the values that guide us:
- Embody integrity
- Seek ownership
- Stay hungry
- Remain grounded
- Create impact
- Challenge with respect We've built our culture around
creativity, continuous learning, and our shared values. If that
sounds like something you'd like to be a part of, then join us
today!Software EngineerAviture is hiring a Software Engineer.
Aviturians understand how technology can change the world and have
the technical skills to make those visions a reality. Aviturians
are always eager to learn, share, collaborate, grow, and innovate.
(We also share a good meme or thirty.)We're looking for a rockstar
Software Engineer who will---
- Work with a cross-functional team to design, develop, test and
deploy innovative solutions to a wide range of complex business
- Actively participate in all aspects of our agile development
- Utilize effective debugging techniques to identify and resolve
- Continuously keep themselves up to date on changes in
technology, with an emphasis on the tech stacks being used by your
team. Sound like you? Apply today:
- BS degree in Software Engineering related degree, similar
technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to
respectfully challenge the status quo.
- Experience developing and maintaining large-scale applications
using one or more general purpose programming languages, such as:
- Experience with one or more modern frontend technologies is a
plus: ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS, etc.
- Able to work both autonomously, as well as collaboratively
among a team of your peers.
- Excellent grasp of computer science concepts, proven ability to
solve complex technical problems.
- Experience using common design patterns in the software
- High personal standards for code quality, maintainability, and
- This position will require the employee to have a Secret level
Government clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- This position will require the employee to work in person at an
- PPO or a High Deductible Health Plan, HSA eligible plan,
Dental, Vision, and Supplemental Life.
- Generous paid time off that starts accruing on day one.
- Hybrid work environment with quarterly Castaway Week events in
the Omaha HQ Office, all expenses paid, from across the country to
participate in team-building, collaboration, and fun events.
- Bi-annual company vacations!!! Previous destinations have
included Napa Valley, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas and Aspen.
- Matching 401k with 100% vesting in six months.
- Pick your preferred workstation! Mac? PC? We'll support you
with the tech you need to do your best work.
- Get paid to go to national and international conferences and
training, so that you can stay up to date with the latest
- Flexible work schedules: Work the times that fits your
schedule, with all meetings required to be scheduled between 9 am
and 3 pm CST.
- Free lunch every Friday and recurring team events for you and
your family to enjoy.
- Incentive and bonus pay.
- Opportunities for connection and growth through peer coaching,
recurring Lightning Talks to share things we're passionate about,
and a bi-weekly company-wide All Hands.
Keywords: Aviture, Omaha , Software Engineer with Clearance, IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!