Company: Client Resources, Inc.
Posted on: December 9, 2018
Client Resources Inc. is a leading IT consulting company serving clients throughout the Midwestern United States. With a principal market in the greater Omaha area, CRi prides itself on our top-of-the-line customer service to our corporate clients and our employees. We have partnered with a client in Omaha, NE, searching for an experienced Java Developer - Direct Hire - Based in Omaha, NE. CRi is searching for a Java Developer for one of our key partnered clients in Omaha, NE. Preferred requirements, skills, Education, Experience:The Java Developer will be part of a newly created cross functional agile team to support Financial Risk Management. This individual will be part of a new project that will help identify Risk in semi real-time across millions of our customers. This individual will work closely with developers, business analyst and product owners. Responsibilities:
- Works independently on design tasks.
- Program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed.
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts in compliance with secure coding standards.
- May lead discussions with the business and with business analyst.
- May work in conjunction with more senior developers.
- Works within established procedures and tools to develop, test, and validate security features and code review.
- Implement and maintain application software while following best practice application security throughout the code life-cycle. Qualifications:
- 2+ Years of Java Programming experience required.
- 2+ years' experience with Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- 2+ years' experience with distributed systems development
- 2+ years' experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
- 2+ years' experience with Agile, Test Driven Development or related lifecycle methodologies
- Knowledge and experience of multi-threading and concurrency
- Financial services experience preferred
- Experience with real time processing, relational database systems, and data
- Ability to interpret business requirement
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Windows
- Demonstrated experience working with core business logic within applications
- 4 Year College Degree; Computer Science
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed ABOUT THIS COMPANY: Provides investing and trading services for nearly six million client accounts that total more than $600 billion in assets, and custodial services for more than 4,000 independent registered investment advisors. With clients placing, on average, approximately 400,000 trades each day, it maintains the leadership position it assumed when founder opened the doors in Omaha, NE, in 1975. With new headquarters in Omaha, NE it is targeted to be LEED Platinum-certified- representing a giant leap in environmentally friendly design. Not only did they incorporate a multiple of technology and materials to maximize energy efficiency and minimize waste, they replanted much of the foliage which had been excavated during construction. Office amenities include:
- Full dining facility
- Fitness center
- Fun Employee lounge areas
- Modern d--cor
- Close proximity to stores and shops
- Easy commute to nearby suburbs
- Solar- and turbine-powered heating and lighting
- Motion and heat sensors to minimize power use
- On-site water recycling
- "Living" and usable green roof on the pavilion
- Individual airflow climate controls
- LED lighting Omaha offers a variety of options for entertainment, education, culture and recreation for all ages. An open-air campus, their facility features several buildings connected by multiple paths and walkways. Ranked #3 in the "Best Cities to Relocate to in America 2010" by Sperling's BestPlaces Guide, Omaha delivers big-city amenities and small-town sensibilities in this bustling metropolitan setting. US Citizens, Permanent Residents, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Apply now to CRi's Java Developer position! Those based in Omaha, NE area are highly encouraged to apply. - provided by Dice Java Developer, Agile, Object Oriented Programming, High Volume Transactions, Multi-threading
Keywords: Client Resources, Inc., Omaha , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!