.Net Developer (Visa Independents Only)
Company: HALLMARK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES INC
Posted on: December 9, 2018
********** Only GC/USC/TN ********************* Role: .Net Developer (Visa Independents Only)Location: Omaha, NELong Term *************** Only GC/USC/TN ****************** Job DescriptionA Sr. Engineer serves as a source of knowledge across an array of products with respect to the development, research, design, implementation, testing and evaluation of software and systems in conjunction with hardware product development that enables equipment/components to perform their applications utilizing principles of computer science, engineering and mathematical analysis. This role works on complex projects that require expertise in software and/or web based applications. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulates and designs software modules using scientific and mathematical models in alignment with customer outcome requirements using applicable programming tools and languages to code, test and debug software, resulting in the products that meet the required specifications for products.
- Enhances and repairs functionality utilizing innovative solutions for problems, designing and refashioning existing systems within accepted practices.
- Provides significant amounts of design documentation and review utilizing complex technical information, procedures and specifications.
- Contributes to Quality Assurance testing by reviewing test plans for completeness.
- Provides regular updates with respect to progress on tasks and projects.
- Provides end user support as needed to resolve production issues.
- Provides on-call coverage and/or on-site support during peak election periods.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Qualifications: Education: Must have a bachelor's degree in computer technology field (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent background); Experience: At least 6 years' experience including:
- Microsoft .NET Technologies on both PC and web based applications using Visual Studio
- TDD / Unit Tests using any major testing framework (MSTest, NUnit, XUnit)
- Excellent Understanding of version control / pull requests / code reviews (TFS, GIT, SVN, Mercurial)
- Experience in working in a continuous integration environment
- Good knowledge of SQL Server
- Excellent understanding of SOLID programming
- Experience in developing multi-tier internet based technologies
- Experience creating Web API and / or RESTful services
- Experience creating Windows Applications Additionally, the following are preferred experiences:
- Experience with modern web technologies (Angular.js, Backbone, TypeScript, etc)
- Experience with Cloud Computing Platform (Azure or AWS) and SQLite
- Experience creating cross-platform applications
- Integration Testing using Fitnesse or Postman Competencies:
- Ability to collaborate with a multifunctional team
- Ability to analyze complex problems and design, implement and test appropriate solutions to problems
- Ability to document and communicate technical information for consumption by ES&S managers and associates
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts including but not limited to probability and statistical inference, fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry, and percentages, ratios and proportions
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form including abstract and/or concrete variables Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory responsibilities. Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment which routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, and photocopiers. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Travel: Approximately 10% travel is anticipated. - provided by Dice .Net
Keywords: HALLMARK GLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES INC, Omaha , .Net Developer (Visa Independents Only), IT / Software / Systems , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!