Company: Creighton University
Posted on: September 24, 2022
At Creighton, you are part of something big. Your skills and
passions unite with thousands of faculty, staff and students
inspired to change the world. Here, we offer meaningful work driven
by a 475-year-old Jesuit tradition committed to social justice and
serving others. Through this tradition, we push the boundaries on
innovation. We pursue new knowledge for the betterment of society.
We seek to improve our world through Catholic and Jesuit values.
And it all starts with you. -- In this role you will p rovide
support to attorneys and under the direction of an attorney,
resolves routine legal issues. Youll also research and analyze law
sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal
articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes to prepare legal
documents, such as administrative applications and responses to
administrative and regulatory inquiries. Responsibilites
- Responsible for creation or administration of legal
- Responsible for employee immigration matters: speak/meet with
employees, be main point of contact throughout case, explain
intricate laws, timelines, and expectations, and obtain appropriate
paperwork for visas from employee.
- Responsible for maintaining licensure for Arizona campus with
AZ PPSE Board.
- Responsible for maintaining SARA distance education
- Provide support to the Board of Trustees and committees,
disseminating agendas and supporting materials, and preparing
- Provide oversight relative to contract management systems.
- Responsible for management of University trademarks.
- Assume a team lead role for the group. Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree or its equivalent required
- 4 or more years of related experience required
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Change the World From Here AAP/EEO Statement Creighton University
is committed to providing a safe and non-discriminatory educational
and employment environment. The University admits qualified
students, hires qualified employees and accepts patients for
treatment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, marital
status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or
other status protected by law. Its education and employment
policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other programs and
activities, are administered without unlawful discrimination.
Disclosure Statement This description describes the general nature
of work to be performed and does not include an exhaustive list of
all duties, skills, or abilities required. Regular, reliable
attendance is an essential function and all employees are required
to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any
other job-related duties as requested by their supervisor.
Employees may also be required to work in excess of normal working
hours as workloads and seasonal activities necessitate. A complete
description is available in the Human Resource office located at
3006 Webster Street Omaha, NE. Creighton University reserves the
right to modify duties, responsibilities and activities at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: Creighton University, Omaha , Paralegal, Legal , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!