FOUNDATION DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
Company: Catholic Health Initiatives
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Foundation Development AssociateLocation: OMAHA, NEBRASKA,
UNITED STATESNew Requisition #: 2019-R0269489Post Date: 1 day
agoPosition Type: RegularScheduled Hours per 2 week Pay Period:
80Primary Location: NE > McAuley Foglestrom CenterJob Summary /
PurposeThis position plans and implements activities that
willbroaden the Foundations donor base and establish a strong and
consistentlevel of support. Works toward meeting established
calendar of annualdevelopment activities and fund raising goals.
Assists in monitoring and implementation ofvarious donor
recognition events and cultivation of prospects. Works with manager
to provide grantadministration of existing and new grants.Essential
Key Job Responsibilities
- Employee and Annual Giving campaigns develop,manage and
implement the employee and annual giving campaigns.
- Works closely with manager in development andpreparation of
solicitation strategies; makes recommendations for long rangeand
annual development plans to reach stated goals.
- Oversees all annual giving initiatives,including direct mail
campaigns to enhance donor acquisition, annual employeescampaigns,
and donorrecognitionwall. Recommends solicitation method, plans,
andimplements, evaluates and reports on activities. Participates in
major gift campaigns asrequired.
- Coordinates special events,SCRUBSand other similar
fundraisingevents identified by the Foundation.
- Responsible for communications for theFoundation, including
updating website presence, social media content,newsletter
creations, one page summaries etc.
- Provides administrative support for campus events,including
processing payments for sponsorships, tickets sales,
enteringpayments into RE, preparing acknowledgement letters
- Project Management coordinatesand tracks all Foundation
projects and ensures that all team members havenecessary resources
for effective execution of their responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.QualificationsKnowledge,
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work independently
- Project management experience
- Demonstrated Customer Service experience.
- Demonstrated competency in computer applicationincluding Work,
Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- PreferredBachelors Degree Bachelors Degree or five years of
- Strong computer skills
- Demonstrate a familiarity of database concepts
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities anddeadlines
- Strong attention to detail and commitment toquality
- Requisition ID: 2019-R0269489
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Market: CHI Health About UsWe are excited to share that CHI was
named as one of Americas Best Employers 2019, by Forbes.
Clickhereto learn more.Chances are, youre here because youre
looking for a career offering greater opportunity, challenge and
fulfillment. Were confident youll find all three at CHI. As one of
the nations largest nonprofit health systems, we offer a wealth of
careers across more than 101 hospitals in 18 states. Our
faith-based health system welcomes you to share in our mission of
building healthier communities, whether as a surgeon in the
operating room or an administrator in a conference room. When you
work in a supportive environment with like-minded professionals,
wonderful things happen. Learn MoreEqual Opportunity
EmploymentConsistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health
Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers.
Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran
status, disability or any other legally protected
Keywords: Catholic Health Initiatives, Omaha , FOUNDATION DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!