Summer 2021 Raikes Program Actuarial Intern
Company: Mutual of Omaha
Posted on: September 9, 2020
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This role provides interns with a multi-year experience in the
actuarial and innovation areas.
- Summer after Sophomore year: Interns will spend their first
summer gaining exposure while contributing to projects involving
pricing, reserving, and modeling insurance products. To amplify
opportunities to learn about Mutual of Omaha, our interns rotate
through two different actuarial areas during the summer.
- Junior year: At the conclusion of the summer, interns will
continue their second rotation in a remote, part time capacity
through the school year.
- Summer after Junior year: After completion of their junior
year, interns will return to Omaha for a summer internship where
they will rotate through two innovation areas. Innovation areas are
at the forefront of technology and industry practices, relentlessly
developing better ways to help serve our customers.
- Senior year: In the fall, interns will continue their second
innovation rotation while working in a remote, part time
- Upon Graduation: Interns will begin a full time role in the
Actuarial Student Program
- University of Nebraska Raikes School student entering your
sophomore year in the fall of 2020
- Currently enrolled in a degree program related to Actuarial
Science, Math, Statistics, Data Analytics, Economics or other
- Able to communicate effectively, both oral and written
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to analyze and interpret information
- You help promote a culture of diversity and inclusion within
the department and the larger organization. You value different
ideas and opinions. You listen courageously and remain curious in
all that you do.
- You are able to work remotely and have access to high-speed
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Networking opportunities with leaders, full time staff and
- Challenging work and opportunities to contribute to a Fortune
500 insurance company
- An opportunity to make an immediate impact before you
- A chance to brainstorm, share ideas, and see what goes on
behind the scenes at a major insurance company
- Develop your technical and business skills with real world
- Competitive pay and benefits package
MUTUAL OF OMAHA:
Mutual of Omaha serves more than 4.8 million individual product
customers and 39,000 employer groups. Our legacy of stability
creates an environment where every associate is encouraged to
experiment, innovate and grow in their own unique career path.
From day one, you'll have the tools to be your best self at work.
Here you'll do meaningful work and your talents will have a
positive impact on peoples' lives as we help our customers protect
what they care about and achieve their financial goals.
Each associate is a unique contributor to creating a diverse,
dynamic, thriving and inclusive workplace. We want you to become
engaged --- feel a sense of belonging --- and contribute to the
company's exceptional future.
Join forces with a company that can AMPLIFY YOUR STRENGTHS AND
EMPOWER YOUR CAREER.
For inquiries about the position or application process, contact
our HR Helpline at 1-800-365-1405.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled
veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are
unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career
center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation,
contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-800-780-0304. We are
available Monday through Friday 7 am to 4:30 pm CST we will reply
within 24 hours.
Mutual of Omaha and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity
/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
protected veteran status.
To All Recruitment Agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency
resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to
Keywords: Mutual of Omaha, Omaha , Summer 2021 Raikes Program Actuarial Intern, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!