Requisition ID: 23927
Category: Customer Service/Support
Position Type: Part-Time
Responsible for operation of reprographics machinery located at
the customer's site and management of print queue.
- Responsible for the operation of reprographics machinery
located at the customer's site.
- Performs a number of diverse work assignments such as copying
and binding, collating, inserting, folding, supervising work flow
and job balancing.
- Responsible for management of print queue.
- Responsible for maintaining job integrity, reviewing customer
work orders, performing basic equipment maintenance, and pick-ups
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training
but little to no experience. - Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Prior experience in a customer environment.
- Technical knowledge to maintain and troubleshoot equipment
within the department.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of outsourcing/facilities management, such as copy
center, mailroom, records/file management, document imaging,
reprographics, and facsimile operations are highly desirable.
- Ability to lift paper and packages weighing up to 55lbs.
-This is a part time opportunity, 20 hours a week.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation
package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance,
recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at
#LI-SH1 #CSACB #PM20