: CUMC Bergan Cardiology Clinic
: 8a - 430p
Job Summary / Job Purpose
The Arrhythmia Technician is responsible for coordinating the
patient flow to obtain requested tracings and vital signs for
imaging and non-imaging studies. Required to perform assigned
tests, including but not limited to ECGs, treadmills, Holters,
and event monitors.
* Conduct treadmill tests, including patient preparation, test
performance, and patient recovery.
* Ensure correct lead placement and operates stress testing
equipment, including entry of
applicable patient data.
* Prepare reports of test results for interpretation by the
* Perform Holter scans, signal average electrocardiograms
(ECGs), may scan Holter acquisitions
and review data to identify abnormalities.
* Schedule patients for diagnostic testing and follows up to
ensure completion of testing.
* Escalate non-routine issues to the practice manager or
* Communicate with physicians, managers, and co-workers as
appropriate about changes in
patient's clinical conditions while undergoing or after
* Prepare testing rooms and maintains daily cleaning list.
* Perform other duties as assigned by practice manager or
Job Requirements / Qualifications
Education / Accreditation / Licensure (required &
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Registered Cardiography Technician preferred.
* Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Care Life Support (ACLS)
Experience (required and preferred):
* 1 year cardiovascular experience required.
CommonSpirit Health is an Equal Opportunity employer committed
to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will
be considered for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, disability, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
External hires must pass a post offer, pre-employment background
check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with an arrest and/or
conviction will be considered for employment in a manner consistent
with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local
ordinances, ban the box laws, including but not limited to the San
Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
employment process, please contact us by telephone at (415)
438-5575 and let us know the nature of your request. We will only
respond to messages left that involve a request for a reasonable
accommodation in the application process. We will accommodate the
needs of any qualified candidate who requests a reasonable
accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
CommonSpirit Health participates in E-verify.