User Experience Designer Level 2
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Building new technology is a trade. Innovating with the intent
to create impact is an art that transforms organizations.Our method
is built on investigation and collaboration. We partner with
open-minded people eager to make a difference and see their
organization transform into something beyond what they believed was
possible.We are looking for a user-experience designer (Level 2)
able to understand business & technical requirements, while being
responsible for facilitating user research and translating them
into sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. A UX
Designer Level 2 will also be expected to aid in designing the
overall functionality of a solution in partnership with the Aviture
team (and client), ensuring a great user experience, iterating upon
it in accordance with user-testing & technical findings, and
business direction.The right candidate will:
- Ask hard questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and
prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and
mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces to
support client & development efforts.
- Is able to analyze the strategic objectives of customers and
design solutions that satisfy higher level business objectives by
researching, exploring, sketching, prototyping and user-testing
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Respectfully challenge technical or business limitations.
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be
given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions
for various mediums.
- Expertise in UX software such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite,
skills are a plus.
- Able to articulate & present concepts to client, leadership &
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to
design solutions including - mobile first, responsive, & design
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design
(UCD), aiding in the facilitation of user research, user testing,
rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design
processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including
synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design solutions.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design.
Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and
- Bachelors in Human Machine Interaction (HMI), User Experience
(UX), Graphic Designer (GD/BFA) preferred
- US Citizenship is required
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Matching 401k with 100% vesting in six months
- Incentive and bonus pay
- Generous paid time off
- Laptop options
- Paid conferences and training
- Research and development time
- Company vacations
- Flex time scheduling
- Family events
- Free lunch Fridays
- Quarterly company event
- Aviture hosted Speaker Series
Keywords: Aviture, Omaha , User Experience Designer Level 2, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!