Company: Signature Performance
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Come work at one of Omaha's BEST PLACES TO WORK Instructional
Designer At Signature Performance , we are working to reduce
healthcare administration costs by streamlining processes and
optimizing client performance. Every associate has the opportunity
to make a real-world impact every day. That's why we are looking
for an instructional designer to help us research, design, develop,
and deliver high-quality growth and development experiences. You'll
be responsible for partnering with our subject matter experts to
develop and orchestrate our compelling content, providing that
creative spark to help Signature Associates be the best they can be
through digital learning opportunities. As a member of our highly
collaborative, results-driven team, you will have the opportunity
to lead designing, developing, and delivering innovative training
programs that make an impact on our organization. Success
Indicators You will know you are doing a great job when our
in-house learning opportunities have the reputation as the
epicenter of learning at Signature and you are producing can't miss
content. This will come as you utilize your adult learning
expertise, ability to be a go-to person and showcase your 'all in'
mentality by rolling up your sleeves to make great things happen. A
Day in the Life In our fast-paced environment, no day is the same,
but here is what a typical day at the office might look like:
- Curating the learning and development roadmap for digital
learning at Signature, aligning with the organization's key
objectives, mission, and vision.
- Partnering with Signature's subject matter experts to develop
industry-best content that is both compelling and memorable to our
- As our in-house adult learning expert, serve as a consultant to
trainings going on within the organization to help amplify their
messages and goals.
- Stay up-to-speed on industry trends and developments as it
relates to healthcare and adult learning to keep Signature ahead of
- Creating content and programs for our learners that are fresh,
interesting, captivating, and exciting.
- Develop and maintain Signature's learning library.
- Serve as an active teammate and 'go to' person on the
- Advocate for Signature's growth and development programming
within the organization. Qualifications
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with
- Excellent knowledge of adult learning theories and
instructional design models. Lesson and curriculum planning
- Basic HTML, Learning Management Systems and/or Flash
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one
Learning Management System
- Visual design skills (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and
ability to story board course ideas.
- Ability to write effective copy, instructional text, audio
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- BS or MA degree in instructional design, educational
technology, or similar business experience.
- Knowledge of healthcare payer and provider administrative
services is beneficial. Here's what differentiates Signature from
other organizations At Signature, we are captivated by our mission
of improving the health of our clients' business and making the
lives of the people we work with better. We stop at nothing to
improve healthcare by doing what's best for our clients and our
teammates. Our enthusiasm for our colleagues, the organization, and
client objectives is contagious because we are doing work that we
love. You'll be part of fast-moving team that is passionate rising
to any challenge, delivering brilliant results, and meet our
Keywords: Signature Performance, Omaha , Instructional Designer, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!