Sr. Account Executive-Salesforce
Company: Ascend Technologies
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Ascend Technologies enables business growth with innovation and
technology. We help clients make IT investments with confidence,
eliminate threats, meet the needs of the business and optimize user
productivity. Our team of over 160 U.S.-based information
technology professionals enable business growth through innovation
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sr. Account Executive for our
Salesforce consulting team. If you are inspired by the opportunity
to work with the latest technology and innovations and want to work
on a team that that does the right even when it is hard, we
encourage you to apply today! Ascend is open to fully remote
candidates for this excellent opportunity!
This position's primary responsibility will be to develop new
business leads through referrals, networking, and prospecting. You
will guide those leads through our sales process and help them find
business success by utilizing the Salesforce platform. You will
manage relationships with existing customers and their projects
through Account Reviews. In addition, you will build and maintain
relationships within the Salesforce ecosystem.
Sr. Account Executives at Ascend have three primary areas of
- New Business Development
- Achieve Sales Quota: Meet and exceed sales quotas while
accurately forecasting and managing the sales pipeline.
- Generate New Business: Actively pursue new business
opportunities via community networking, marketing efforts, and
referral generation, as well as within existing accounts.
- Execute Sales Process: Effectively highlight Ascend's key
differentiators throughout the defined sales process, with the
ability to deliver executive-level presentations, both remote and
in the boardroom.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering: Lead team of resources to
uncover project scope and partner with sales engineering to develop
an accurate Statement of Work.
- Customer Account Management
- Conduct Account Reviews: Fulfill the role of trusted advisor,
develop deep strategic relationships with customers; conduct
regular Account Reviews to maintain the relationship and awareness
of strategic plans.
- Expand Account Reach: Nurture and develop strong relationships
with existing Customers and extend reach within their
organizations; understand the customer's business model, growth
objectives, and customer experience strategy while positioning
offerings and expertise to assist in accomplishing those
- Complete Project Oversight: Oversee communication during all
project stages to ensure milestones, timeline, and budget are
- Salesforce Alliance
- Develop Salesforce Relationship: Develop and foster strong
relationships with the channel partners to drive opportunities and
maintain alignment during and post-sales cycles.
Minimum Skills And Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
- 10+ years of services sales, solution selling, or strategic
account management required
- 3+ years of Salesforce sales, solution selling, or strategic
- Certifications: Admin
- CRM or SaaS product knowledge and experience (Salesforce
- Strong persuasion skills and proven sales success, including
meeting and exceeding quotas
- Passion for introducing and driving disruptive solutions to
help customers evolve and transform their organizations
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quality experience
- Strong organization and communication skills to be able to work
with clients and present to C-level executives
- Experience in developing work plans, project scopes, pricing
estimates, and presentations to assist in selling work to
- Thoroughly and accurately understand issues and systemically
analyze the problem
WHAT WE OFFER:
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with
extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast-growing company!
We are proud to provide an extremely competitive benefit package
including: flexible paid time off, comprehensive medical plan
options, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, transit
accounts, disability coverage, life insurance, employee assistance
programs, 401k, and a fun and engaging work environment.
Ascend Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our company
views diversity as a powerful force in the workplace. Your
experience, education, certifications, and drive to succeed make
you uniquely qualified. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability
status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state or
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Ascend Technologies, Omaha , Sr. Account Executive-Salesforce, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!