F St. North Packaging Operators
Company: Omaha Steaks
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Unique Career Opportunity!
- You will work in an exceptionally clean facility with easy and
safe-to-use high tech machinery. We are extremely proud that all
three of our production plants have received the prestigious Star
Safety Award through the OSHA Voluntary Protection Program. This
award is highly regarded and sets us apart in the Omaha Area.
- You will normally have nights and weekends free-start in the
morning and end in the afternoon.
- You will get advanced training that will help you learn a
skilled trade and develop into an expert to help you succeed in
this position and prepare you for future growth opportunities at
- You will have the opportunity to be part of an experienced
team. You will work side-by-side with many employees who have been
here for 10 years or much longer! Great Place to Work!
- Love what you do. Omaha Steaks employees work every day to
deliver experiences that bring families and friends together,
across the country. We------re proud to sell world-famous steaks
and a menu of outstanding, wholesome products. The work is worthy
of our name and the exceptional customer experience makes a lasting
- Big brand, small company. Your work will help define the future
of an American heritage brand and household name. Omaha Steaks
reach is broad and impact is huge; our team is small, adventurous,
and entrepreneurial. If you------re energized by making things
happen, this is the place for you.
- It------s all in the family. Literally. We------re a
fifth-generation family-owned business, and they------re not
peering down from boardroom windows-the owners and leadership team
actually run the business every day. You------ll find genuine
relationships with every employee, with a family focus on safety,
health care, educational assistance, and wellness. Essential job
duties include but are not limited to:
- Arranges steaks, chops, and other products on trays. Operates a
therma former packaging machine to package product; performs all
duties associated with boxing product, labeling and taping finished
boxed product; responsible for accurate box weights and
- Unwraps, wraps, packs, weights, labels and scales a variety of
misc. gourmet products.
- Visually inspects products to ensure adherence to
- Performs a variety of miscellaneous activities such as
repacking of orders, cleaning work area, supplying boxes and other
necessary packaging supplies to packaging area, supporting
auto-tapers and auto-labelers and all other duties as
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality. Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Packaging experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, and perform basic mathematical
- Must be able to operate taping machine, labeler, scale and
- This job has a floor to elbow height requirement of 38 --------
or more. Days and Hours:
- Full-time Days. Work 40 hours per week. Schedules start at:
7:00am and end at 3:30pm. Hours are based on business needs.
- Military Veterans and their spouses are encouraged to
Keywords: Omaha Steaks, Omaha , F St. North Packaging Operators, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!