CT Technologist - Overnights 7 on/7 off
Company: Nebraska Medicine
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Serious Medicine is what we do. Being extraordinary is who we
are. Every colleague plays a key role in upholding this promise to
our patients and their families. Please note that this position may
require an assessment after completion of the application. Please
plan for an additional 20 - 30 minutes to complete this.
Shift:Third Shift (United States of America)CT Technologist /
Overnights 7 on / 7 off Position Highlights: Nebraska Medicine is
now taking applications for a talented individual to join us as a
CT Technologist. Nebraska Medicine CT department offers radiology
technologists the opportunity to work with innovative equipment and
software, while providing care to unique patients from around the
world. Working in the CT department is an excellent opportunity to
expand your skills by being part of an energetic and fast-paced
environment providing care to thousands of patients annually. We
are proud to be part of an organization that has received
recognition for high standards as a Level 1 Trauma Center,
Comprehensive Stroke Center, Heart Failure Center, and Transplant
Center. We are constantly working to provide the best images and
provide excellence in all we do. Please watch the video from one of
our CT Technologists : (also known as: CT Tech, CT Technologist,
- Full Time position and benefits eligible
- Overnight Shift working 7 Nights on / 7 Nights off
- 7 PM - 7AM Why Nebraska Medicine: Our shared values reflect who
we are and why we're here and include, Innovation, Teamwork,
Excellence, Accountability, Courage and Healing.
- Competitive Benefits including retirement match contribution,
PTO accrual, tuition reimbursement
- Lead the world in transforming lives to create a healthy future
for all individuals and communities through premier educational
programs, innovative research and extraordinary patient care
- Forbes Magazine recognizes us in their list of American's top
employers and the best employer in Nebraska Perform quality
computed tomography (CT) procedures under the supervision of a
qualified radiologist, to ensure accurate and appropriate imaging
information for use in diagnosis and treatment. Participate in
teaching and research relating to CT in support of the
organizational mission. Demonstrate active involvement in the
- Minimum of three months of CT experience or current enrollment
in CT practicum required.
- Completion of a Joint Review Committee on Education in
Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) accredited program in Radiology
- Completion of a computed tomography (CT) educational program or
comparable work experience in the practice specialty area of CT
- Proficient with computers/computer systems to include basic
navigation and use of email applications required.
- Ability to communicate effectively required.
- Ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to deal with difficult or challenging customer
interactions and escalate to management as appropriate
- Current American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT)
certification or ability to obtain ARRT certification, in all
practice specialty areas, within one year of hire or transfer date
- State of Nebraska Medical Radiographer License
- Radiology experience preferred.
- Bachelor of science degree preferred.
- Training in both CT and Diagnostics preferred.
- Computed tomography (CT) certification and Basic Life Support
(BLS) certification preferred. Working at Nebraska Medicine means
you're committing to meaningful, impactful work that will elevate
the success of your fellow colleagues and will help our patients
and their families feel comfortable, confident and cared for.
Keywords: Nebraska Medicine, Omaha , CT Technologist - Overnights 7 on/7 off, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!