Insurance A/R Specialist
Company: Clear Recovery Inc
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Insurance A/R Specialist Job Description: Clear Healthcare
Solutions, a medical billing company based in Omaha, is seeking a
dependable, positive individual to keep up with our growth in the
medical billing field. Position would be responsible for follow up
on outstanding insurance claims, refiling claims as necessary, and
writing appeals. Medical billing experience is preferred. You must
be a team player, but also able to work individually. Essential
- Verify accuracy of billing data and revise any errors.
- Contact insurance companies to check status of claims and
determine reason for denial/non-payment.
- Determine necessary steps to expedite claims processing.
- Refile claims as needed.
- Write appeal letters. Education: High School Diploma or GED.
- Knowledge of medical billing/collection practices.
- Knowledge of computer programs and business office
- Knowledge of basic medical coding and third-party operating
procedures and practices.
- Ability to operate a computer and basic office equipment.
- Ability to operate a multi-line telephone system.
- Skill in answering a telephone in a pleasant and helpful
- Ability to read, understand and follow oral and written
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, employees and the public.
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented. Benefits Include:
Competitive salary; group health and dental insurance; 401(K); PTO
(Paid Time Off); casual dress; friendly, relaxed working
Keywords: Clear Recovery Inc, Omaha , Insurance A/R Specialist, Other , Omaha, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!