Internet Tech Support Representative
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Take incoming calls in a call center environment assisting internet
and phone customers with technical service-related problems
including hardware and software configurations. Provide the best
customer experience from the beginning of the call to the end of
the call each time. Build customer loyalty by utilizing active
listening to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues for cable,
internet and phone services on the first call.
* Provide exceptional customer service while walking customers
through common hardware and software configurations to maximize
* Navigate multiple tools, while keeping customer engaged, to
identify the root cause of customer issues.
* Schedule on-site service calls when necessary.
* Multitasking - ability to talk, type, read and listen.
* Meet or exceed attendance expectations.
* Meet or exceed sales goals.
* Enter Sales, upgrade or service changes quickly and
* Adherence to schedule.
* Ability to adapt in a fast paced always changing environment.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associates/Bachelors
* Required - Minimum 1 year of prior customer service or technical
support experience; cable industry experience preferred.
* Knowledge of common consumer internet software including various
browsers and email platforms preferred.
* Basic understanding of internet, networking and email
* Exemplary Customer Service skills.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Shift Flexibility: able to work evenings, weekends, holidays,
* Strong problem solving or organizational skills.
* Understanding of basic accounting mathematics
* Microsoft Office experience a plus.
Keywords: Customer Support, Internet Support, Technical Support,
Mediacom is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Mediacom, Omaha , Internet Tech Support Representative, Other , Emerson, Nebraska
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!